The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Clever Alchemist advice please?

Asharin
Asharin
✭✭
I'm pretty much clueless on crafting, and with limited playtime I don't really have time to craft, only crafting I've maxed is alchemy lol.
Anyway, I'm looking for a 5 piece V16 Clever Alchemist set (chest, belt, legs, bracers, boots) in medium armour. I can probably find someone to craft it, no problem, but I need to know what materials I need to go farm to supply the crafter, as I'm sure they have better things to use their own mats on... That and it'll be cheaper for me, as I'm broke with a whole 10k gold atm until I can fence more steals ;)

I'm on Pc/Mac EU

Thanks for any help

Best Answers

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need rubedo leather for v16 medium armour. It only drops v15 / v16 animals if your crafting skill is high enough to use it. So the only options for you will be to level tailoring or buy the mats from another player.
    Answer ✓
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll need upgrade materials too. 2 green, 3 blue, 4 purple, 8 gold for each piece.
    Answer ✓
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some other advice:

Alchemist's damage carries over to the next bar, so unless you're wanting to reduce complications by having it available to proc from a potion on both bars: there's really no need to have 5 armour pieces of it as you will be missing out on an additional set-bonus on your DD bar

For example, you could have:
    1x 2H - Alchemist
    2x DW - Lekis
    4x Armour - Alchemist
    2x Armour - Leki's
    1x Armour - Kena
    3x Jewellery - Agility
    Answer ✓
  • Asharin
    Asharin
    ✭✭
    Saving up it is then :smile: thanks
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's literally the best back up set in game. It's the only one that provides a 5th item bonus not on the 5th set bar. It provides universal utility.

I have a hard time making any build now without Alchemist as my back up. x3 or x4 main bar.

In PvP I go x5 Alchemist on resto bar and x4 Alchemist x5 Julianos on my DW bar for insane spell damage
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A better set up for 2H/DW

Armor
    4 Alchemist
    2 Leki
    1 Kena

Jewelry
    2 Agility
    1 Leki

DW
    1 Alchemist
    1 Agility

TH
    1 Agility

Although, regen could be an issue, so Marksman for Leki might be ideal.