The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Active members wanted for The Lycan Hunters

Cesan
Cesan
The Lycan Hunters is a Werewolf exclusive guild. Currently there is only 1 person but I am looking to expand. Anyone can join but only Werewolves become full members. Prey (recruits) have access to the chat but nothing else. Members start off at the bottom and advancement depends on Werewolf skill lvl and activity. Bites will be given for FREE to guild members but guild members can charge for bites to non guild members. Also anyone joining just to get the bite the dropping afterwards will not be invited back. I plan to turn this guild into a PvP/PvE guild with a little trading on the side. I have the ability to infect another but have yet to reach the shrine by myself. If you are interested in joining send a message to GT: LunaticGamer06
Edited by Cesan on May 30, 2016 12:35AM
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    Lunaticgamer06 if you wish to join
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    Or post here if you wish to join
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    If you message me to join, kindly state in the message why you are messaging. I get about a dozen messages every few hours so I'm not going to understand unless you state what's it about. A simple "hey my name is "insert name" I'd like to join The Lycan Hunters" works wonders
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    Also I can only infect AD members. I am looking for other alliances willing to join to help infect other alliances. If you are from another alliance that is interested in this let me know. Thanks