The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

VMA Flawless Conqueror

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭✭
NO! I am not doing this now! I just beat VMA with no deaths, I REPEAT NO DEATHS!!!!!!!! And it did not give me my Flawless Conqueror Achievement! If you need to see the screen shot, I have it. How do I attach to this forum? I swear on everything, on all the Daedra and Divines that I got 15000 Vitality bonus! Which means no deaths! WHAT DO I DO?!
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    Did you use the save feature?
    Options
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Upload your picture to imgur, copy the image url. Click the picture icon at top of the text editor.
    Options
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    So sad to hear, you will probably get it if you show zenimax a picture of completing it, they probably can look back if you did it or not in the database if you give them the time and date.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO! I am not doing this now! I just beat VMA with no deaths, I REPEAT NO DEATHS!!!!!!!! And it did not give me my Flawless Conqueror Achievement! If you need to see the screen shot, I have it. How do I attach to this forum? I swear on everything, on all the Daedra and Divines that I got 15000 Vitality bonus! Which means no deaths! WHAT DO I DO?!

Happend to me as well. Turns out if you somehow relogs or crash or something, it wont count. I made a forum post about it as well. I also sent a bug report. I got something a firestaff of alkosh I think in mail as an apology thing. They cant give you the title they said.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭

Happend to me as well. Turns out if you somehow relogs or crash or something, it wont count. I made a forum post about it as well. I also sent a bug report. I got something a firestaff of alkosh I think in mail as an apology thing. They cant give you the title they said.

wow that is so sad man and they even gave you a *** useless weapon as reward lol.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GeertKarel wrote: »

wow that is so sad man and they even gave you a *** useless weapon as reward lol.

Actually, it was firestaff of lunar bastion, I just saw now, but still.

and yeah, simular problem here too https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/264267/did-maelstrom-with-no-death-and-leaderboard-score-but-no-flawless-title#latest
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, too.

Although, it must be said, as of yesterday I'm incredibly suspicious of any vMA completions. Turns out many players who regard them as "great" (mostly pvp-ers) use cheat engine to give themselves unlimited ultimates. On NA, for instance, people who never previously completeed vMA now get scores upward of 550k.
    Options
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AdmiralSam Totally understand. I just heard about this last night as well. I need to log in and make sure no one stole my spot on the leaderboards. But this cheat is primarily from a third party cheat download. So isn't that the PC that is doing the cheating?
    Options
  • AdmiralSam
    AdmiralSam
    ✭✭✭
    @AdmiralSam Totally understand. I just heard about this last night as well. I need to log in and make sure no one stole my spot on the leaderboards. But this cheat is primarily from a third party cheat download. So isn't that the PC that is doing the cheating?

Indeed. Sorry, I presumed (incorrectly it seems) that you were a PC player. And also, I did not mean to accuse you of cheating if it came out that way, I'm just LIVID about his.
    Options