Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ebonheart Night's Watch (Ebonheart Pact)

mrericdude
mrericdude
Soul Shriven
We are currently seeking individuals to take on the black and help us fight against the plague of Tamriel, whether it be the daedra, Aldmeri Dominion or the Daggerfell Covenant. We are a PvP guild that enjoys large numbers of fun players to help us take and defend our keeps and resources. Let me know if you would be interested in fighting beside us.
The daedra are coming...
  • mrericdude
    mrericdude
    Soul Shriven
    If you want to leave me your gamertag, I can send invites as soon as I log in. Also, who wouldn't want to be a part of an awesome guild that has great leadership and advancement opportunities? We are a fairly new guild with recent access to the guild store as well as opportunity to bid on guild traders. Quit being a milk drinker and fight with your brothers and sisters.
    The daedra are coming...
  • MrCaMpAlOt_2_U
    MrCaMpAlOt_2_U
    Soul Shriven
    MrCaMpAlOt 2 U
  • mrericdude
    mrericdude
    Soul Shriven
    I will ensure to send you an invite this evening when I am off of work. I will provide you with information on how to get black armor (if you don't already know). We like to be a cohesive unit of awesomeness and would want you to be a part of that too. I anticipate on being online around 8 PM but I will contact a fellow guild member to send you an invite earlier if need be.
    The daedra are coming...
  • MrCaMpAlOt_2_U
    MrCaMpAlOt_2_U
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thank you
  • mrericdude
    mrericdude
    Soul Shriven
    Not a problem
    The daedra are coming...
  • mrericdude
    mrericdude