Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC] Tamriel Stock Exchange - Vet Trading Guild

Verbalinkontinenz
Verbalinkontinenz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
3bbe6ebd-72992295.jpg

Tamriel Stock Exchange (490+) is a strong veteran trading guild, whose chat usually is quiet. Due to our fixed settlement in Rawl Kha we are able to provide you a secure and stable spot for sales of important veteran items.

We dont have any membership fees, but we kick after 10 days offline (lower ranks) or if somebody didnt sell/buy or donated within 10 days. To join us you must have at least one lvl 50 char.

Chat: englisch
TS: available and may be used by all members

Contact ingame: @Verbalinkontinenz @inc1te @Nku @Millennio
Edited by Verbalinkontinenz on December 15, 2016 1:53PM
  • Glycer
    Glycer
    ✭✭
    o/
    PK'ing since Pong.
    Founder of Inside Trade.
    Developer at PlayerGadget.
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    o/
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tamriel Stock Exchange und Tamrizon got kicked this week for first time since months.
    We managed to get traders in Ebonheart and still are standing next to each other ( <3 ) - come and visit us there, the way from shrine to traders is very short.

Even though we were kicked we still have good sales, even better as some of the mournhold guilds - for this thanks to our loyal members!

a03f4356-73160343.jpg

Edited by Verbalinkontinenz on March 22, 2016 10:14AM
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are back in Rawl!
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    @Verbalinkontinenz

Congratz to get trader back in Rawl!
    I did see you message, but I'm still new to trading so can't support much at the moment.
    But great to see how much you care and how much effort you put in this trading guild!!!

Regards,
    DeRaaf.nl

Edited by Kukesh on March 22, 2016 1:29PM
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, DrRaaf, I really appreciate your compliments.
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    I'm interested.@go_out
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We reached a new weekly-sales record of 25m and still are aiming for more. New ambitious topsellers welcome!
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And another sales record - now 27,5m. We are still recruiting!
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With over 30m this week we have a new "Highscore" - you want to sell your goods in an active guild on a secure and good-selling spot - we are still recruiting new members to increase our (trading-)activity.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am interesting in joining this trading guild! :) My main character is VR16, and I have MasterMerchant installed in order to help me sell things at the very best prices! Name: @Glaiceana
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Msan
    Msan
    I'm also interested in joining. Been looking for a guild like this and here i found it.

Should you consider another vet player throw an inv @mitkosan.
  • alexcepoi
    alexcepoi
    Soul Shriven
    Any free spots still left? v6 currently and would love to join? @alexcepoi
  • paulmettersb16_ESO
    Hi, looking for an invite please. just made it to veteran ranks and still levelling up. Many thanks @ome'n
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing guild in Rawl kha, near mine (Trinity Merchant). Kind and generous GuildMaster. It's a pleasure to be friend and members of UTE.
    Have fun and good trade! :p<3
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Would love to join your awesome guild! i play several hours a day and am very active plus im a big trader and thats most of what i do in eso :)

Thanks in advance for invite ;) Name: @Super_Sahib
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild trader is located in Kvatch/Gold Coast this week. Cya in Raw'Kha again next week :)
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello,

Tamriel Stock Exchange is back in Rawl. This week on Ronuril, at the bank. If you are then searching panicly for the Handelsgilde - Handelsgilde this week is on Canda at the wall, where TSE usually is. At least 4 of the 5 usual guilds of Rawl made their way back - and we hope, that the 5th fellow will find its way back to us soon too.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've removed a series of posts that were off topic. Posts about other guilds in recruitment threads are not cool.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    <3 thanks a lot.
    Edited by Verbalinkontinenz on July 6, 2016 1:54PM
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tamriel Stock Exchange is this week on Shiniraer next to wayshrine in Rawl'Kha.

• edyeak
    edyeak
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite if possible. @edyeak
    Thank you.
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tamriel Stock Exchange reached it's new selling topscore with over 50m/week last week. Still we have some free spots to offer. Join us! :)
  • Msan
    Msan
    Would live to be part of TSE community. If you deside to invite, send one @mitkosan.
  • Zilverback
    Returning player here looking for a trading guild!

@Zilverback

Main char: Amandza
  • daglfink
    daglfink
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I would like an invite if possible. @daglfink
    Thank you.
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since one or two weeks the addon Addon AetheriusBadgeFilter has been extended by the guilds Bait Trading House, Tamriel Stock Exchage, Just Traders and the german PVE-Guild Ars Necandi.

What is it about?

The addon is an interface modification for the guild roster.

With this addon the GM are able to extend the guild ranks by badges or rewards for people which contribute to the guilds success or guild social activities. Also you are able to mark crafters, which want to offer their abilities to other members.

With that special listing left of the guild roster other members then are able to quick search and find the right crafter he needs or look up, who donated much, who the topseller are and other stuff, the GM want to reward.

ABF also makes no ressource problems for the game. The guild roster also works without the addon properly, but without the listing members can't find their crafter for example ;)

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1354-AetheriusBadgeFilter.html

Example from Tamriel Stock Exchange:

Badge-List beneath guild roster with ranks - you can separate the badges by topics/headlines :

c348d003-74595815.jpg

The GM can add a descritpion for each badge:

46e54c43-74595814.jpg

The badges are written into the member notes and the addon records it:

dad78978-74595816.png

ABF can be downloaded via esoui.com and Minion easily and supports a list of guilds marked there. If a guild is interested in that addon too, you can contact @sirinsidiator, @Arkadius1 & @Verbalinkontinenz

• Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi people,

Tamriel Stock Exchange is also this week standing in Rawl'Kha. Still we are recruiting new and active traders who want to become rich together with us on this top spot.

You can write your Acc.-ID here, whisper me ingame or write ingame a mail: @Verbalinkontinenz

Happy trading!
    Edited by Verbalinkontinenz on November 27, 2016 8:27PM
  • Skbriw
    Skbriw
    Soul Shriven
    Make my character rich again!

Hey guys, on a serious note, I wanna make some cash.

I'd be glad if I could join you. IG Tag: @Skbriw
  • Moods
    Moods
    ✭✭✭
    Says your account @Verbalinkontinenz cant have anymore friends :) But i would love an invite @Moods if possible.