Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incoming Supernatural Gapclosers

Jaybe_Mawfaka
Jaybe_Mawfaka
✭✭✭✭✭
Well, if nobody mentioned it yet how awful is this new stuff I will then. Like, you promised us to fix gap closers for a long time and you did it, but the way it works right now rofl, I would better keep it broken than like this. Maybe I missed something and it is a new feature but it definetely shouldn't work like that imho. Feel free to share your opinions what do you think about it, imo this should be changed asap, just such a joke right now.

Ps: Already can imagine from 5 to 20 ppl spamming this on me with all different poisons in xv1, so lovely no freakin way <3

[Removed video demonstrating exploit]
Edited by [Deleted User] on May 28, 2016 8:53PM
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    lol
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I heard about the new 'terrain ignorance' logic being added into gap closers, I had a suspicion they just cloned the code for the new DKs chain gap-closer logic from the last patch. Going by the video here, it is clearly obvious this is the case.

Why this is bad, not only does it give silly DBZ style combat, but the fact that seiging down walls for over half of Cyrodill's keeps is now irrelevant. As a knowledgeable player (of any class now) can bypass the outer and inner keep walls.

Even more so, I bet you toppling charge still doesn't provide this new effect!
    Edited by Ghostbane on May 28, 2016 8:33PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst Wrobel ever.
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Even more so, I bet you toppling charge still doesn't provide this new effect!
    Topling charge has had this effect even b4 tg was released sometimes, rare but its been there

• KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks perfect.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention! While we understand you wish to have this more known to be corrected, but we have to ask to refrain from posting how to replicate these bugs on the forums to prevent the spread of this exploit. Instead we ask that you submit a ticket to customer support to have this properly investigated and corrected.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO
    How to be a successful company:
    Step 1. Break gap closers in your game
    Step 2. Try to fix them, break them even more
    Step 3. Hide the way how it works right now on pts and call it an exploit before the new patch drops so it will be impossible to hotfix it anymore.
    Are you even for real?.. This is a next level of being clueless

For anyone else feel free to come on my channel and watch this shameful mess what they did with this awesome abilities
    heres the link on my yt chan

[Removed link to removed content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2016 5:47PM
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention! While we understand you wish to have this more known to be corrected, but we have to ask to refrain from posting how to replicate these bugs on the forums to prevent the spread of this exploit. Instead we ask that you submit a ticket to customer support to have this properly investigated and corrected.

If only somebody would be responsible for this tickets, the same story every pts : People are spamming your support about new thousands of bugs, how it works and even how to fix it and nothing changes.
    Still though, the way you are calling your last gapcloser fix "An exploit" and using this 'fixed' skills by "Sharing exploits" is giving me such a good laugh oh gosh XD
    So actually using new gap closer abilities on the live will be calling exploiting next patch, just priceles
    wheres my lol button
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on May 28, 2016 9:42PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I should be laughing or crying right now
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

You're joking, right? This was reported in the PTS section of the forums weeks ago, and calling every gap closer in the game an "exploit" is probably the funniest thing I've ever read from a moderator. I'm actually hopeful now, as the devs prioritize exploit fixes over bug fixes any day of the week. Here's a rundown of gap closers in the DB update.
    • They're slower
    • They still fail to function 50% of the time
    • Gap closing on anything at a lower elevation looks ridiculous
    • It's so painfully obvious how exploitable it is
    This isn't an exploit demonstration, it's a redundant bug report riddled with futility and satire, because if ZOS could actually fix gap closers, they would've done it by now.
    Nice video, @Jaybe_Mawfaka, I can only laugh about it at this point because we're most likely stuck with them until the next DLC 4 months down the road. That is unless this "exploit" gets out of hand and ZOS actually does something about it.
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

You're joking, right? This was reported in the PTS section of the forums weeks ago, and calling every gap closer in the game an "exploit" is probably the funniest thing I've ever read from a moderator. I'm actually hopeful now, as the devs prioritize exploit fixes over bug fixes any day of the week. Here's a rundown of gap closers in the DB update.
    • They're slower
    • They still fail to function 50% of the time
    • Gap closing on anything at a lower elevation looks ridiculous
    • It's so painfully obvious how exploitable it is
    This isn't an exploit demonstration, it's a redundant bug report riddled with futility and satire, because if ZOS could actually fix gap closers, they would've done it by now.
    Nice video, @Jaybe_Mawfaka, I can only laugh about it at this point because we're most likely stuck with them until the next DLC 4 months down the road. That is unless this "exploit" gets out of hand and ZOS actually does something about it.

Well, only Zeni could call their own fixes an exploits, I have never seen anything like this before.

Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on May 29, 2016 12:18AM
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Crouching tiger Hidden dragon online

200.gif

[Removed reference to removed content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2016 5:48PM
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the video on YouTube. The ridiculousness of it, coupled with the music, had me cracking up in laughter. :')
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to square one
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

200.gif

Lmfao
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2016 5:48PM
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just the beginning. Wanna bet more fun stuff is about to come? :trollface:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guys just start calling every bug an exploit and theyll be fixed within no time
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please do not fix this, it is awesome !
  • Jordaen
    Jordaen
    ✭✭✭
    looks like fun!
    Chıef - VR16 Stamina Dragonknight - DC
    Chiëf - VR16 Stamina Dragonknight - AD

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCSAjDLRQUOtHi0P7J0BJ3Sw
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

yes removing that post while just going to his youtube and finding the video will sure stop the "exploiters" and it cannot really be called exploit if you guys just remove any ground check on gap closers
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ginoboehm wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

yes removing that post while just going to his youtube and finding the video will sure stop the "exploiters" and it cannot really be called exploit if you guys just remove any ground check on gap closers

Nah, people have been banned for exploiting ridiculous bugs on the PTS (not even live) before. #RIPRedbull

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

fix bugs dont call them exploits, its all due to your bad coding
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »

200.gif

Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2016 5:49PM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »

200.gif

i blame the nord hero costume,now you know why it was so expensive lol
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2016 5:49PM
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Confirmed : Gap closing is now an Exploit :lol:

Joke of the year.
    10/10 zose

Lets give credits where its due:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel

@ZOS_AndyC @ZOS_Abdu @ZOS_AidanF @ZOS_AJ @ZOS_AjanJ @ZOS_BPerry @ZOS_BasileA @ZOS_BillMueller @ZOS_BobE @ZOS_BoydBeasley @ZOS_ChesterN @ZOS_CaitlinR @ZOS_CatK @ZOS_CharlieH @ZOS_Dan @ZOS_DanDunham @ZOS_DavidGee @ZOS_DavidH @ZOS_DavidP @ZOS_EdLynch @ZOS_EmilyM @ZOS_Emma @ZOS_EugeneB @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_FelixP @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GabrielleA @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_Gideon

@ZOS_Heather @ZOS_HeatherB @ZOS_HugoP @ZOS_JoBurba @ZOS_JamesO @ZOS_JanS @ZOS_JaredR @ZOS_JasonB @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_KaleyR @ZOS_Karli @ZOS_Katarina @ZOS_Kelly @ZOS_LenaicR @ZOS_LeroyW @ZOS_LodieA @ZOS_LonnyL @ZOS_LucasA @ZOS_MaxG @ZOS_MaggieS @ZOS_NickKonkle @ZOS_NinaM @ZOS_Olivier @ZOS_PaulSage @ZOS_QuinnC @ZOS_RobertCordero @ZOS_RebeccaE

Good job guys !! Pat yourselves on the back and pop a bottle of champagne. You've earned it !!

Edited by Ara_Valleria on May 29, 2016 2:50AM
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu

Get in here. Do what must be done.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Aerem
    Aerem
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO
    How to be a successful company:
    Step 1. Break gap closers in your game
    Step 2. Try to fix them, break them even more
    Step 3. Hide the way how it works right now on pts and call it an exploit before the new patch drops so it will be impossible to hotfix it anymore.
    Are you even for real?.. This is a next level of being clueless

For anyone else feel free to come on my channel and watch this shameful mess what they did with this awesome abilities
    heres the link on my yt chan

@KenaPKK this made me happy
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2016 5:50PM

#mDK Masterrace
    #NerfDragonblood
    #NerfmDK

Aerem Incendium l mDK
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    @HoloYoitsu

@ZOS, I don't think you thought this through. The thing you claim is an exploit is simply a result of using a gap closer as you have designed it on the PTS. If the design of the skills was not your intent, then well, that's what happens when you outsource your coding. I get the feeling you don't understand the implications of labeling the things that video showed as an "exploit".

But then again, if you actually played or even watched the PTS, you would have understood what was going on with gap closers, at this point all I can say is...
    ZJiaB0F.jpg
    Take it back, code it right, don't let this broken code go live.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on May 29, 2016 3:44AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we're getting capes after all
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    @HoloYoitsu

@ZOS, I don't think you thought this through. The thing you claim is an exploit is simply a result of using a gap closer as you have designed it on the PTS. If the design of the skills was not your intent, then well, that's what happens when you outsource your coding. I get the feeling you don't understand the implications of labeling the things that video showed as an "exploit".

But then again, if you actually played or even watched the PTS, you would have understood what was going on with gap closers, at this point all I can say is...
    ZJiaB0F.jpg
    Take it back, code it right, don't let this broken code go live.

ZoS would still read the dice as "ON" "ON" "ON".