The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IMPORTANT - EXPLOIT

Dolgubon
Dolgubon
✭✭✭✭
This is not game breaking - but it could cause MAJOR havoc for many people. If a zenimax employee could message me, I will explain in more detail. If someone, or a group of people put it into use, it has the ability to destroy the economy, and throw thousands of people into chaos.

It has been tested and shown to work.
Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭

Addons:
  • Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about using the ingame /bug command or messaging privately forum admins and mods ?
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    While it's not gamebreaking, the possible damage and impact is massive, and I wanted to bring it to ZOS' attention as fast as possible. Also, I did try messaging the admins on the forum, but I did not have suffiecient permissions for some reason. I've also tried a few other places.

Addons:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Report it in game as a bug and choose "exploit" mail both @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and @ZOS_GinaBruno here on the forums via PM with the information.

For the love of Mara this time ZOS actually fix it before we have to make a thread telling everyone how it was done just to force you hand into a fix.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I said, I couldn't mail either of them.

Addons:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw after I posted, sorry canopus.

I will send them each a mail now linking to this thread for you.

*Edit

I have mailed them both for you with a link to this thread, hopefully someone from ZOS will contact you soon (although it is like 2am there for them right now).
    Edited by Turelus on May 21, 2016 6:29AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Share it with us so I can abuse it I mean report it
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like I've unlocked the ability to pm them now. I've pmed them with the info.

Addons:
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Share it with us so I can abuse it I mean report it

What he said...
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red