The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

@We Are They Trading Guild

Makkir
Makkir
✭✭✭✭✭
My gamertag is twinklyjungle50. My wife has been in the guild all week and made some friends and enjoying herself. Somehow she either accidentally removed herself from the guild or was removed for some reason. She didn't add anyone to her friends list and now has no way to contact anyone from the guild for a re-invite or a reason why she was removed. If she missed paying guild dues or something along those lines, I am sure we can settle that.

I am asking if anyone is in that guild could please get in contact here or in game with us, we'd appreciate it much. Thanks,
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    They have a trader in cold harbor maybe wait around there for anyone wearing their tabbard? Just a thought
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Well, in the mean time, I'll send you an invite to Legion of Lost Souls. We have 490 members from all three alliances and retain a guild trader about 80% of the time. We rely on optional donations, with regular donors receiving promotions. Also, since we are so full, anyone who donates less than 5k per month is considered noncontributory and may possibly be removed since we are running near full capacity and always getting new players in.

We have an optional Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls which announces upcoming events and contests. Fairly active in chat most evenings. We also have a lot of crafters.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about those with high sales...are they still required to donate?

Edited by Makkir on May 20, 2016 3:15PM
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    As said, there is no required donations, but since we are so full and have so many new additions, we can afford to remove non-contibuters.

Only 3% of trader sales go to the guild bank. 4% dissolves into thin air. No guild can maintain a consistent trader on sales tax alone, no matter how high the sales are.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man