The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BWB EP Recruiting

HenryIvan
HenryIvan
✭✭✭
Ebonheart Pact of BWB pc NA is in need of more players! Currently the other two factions control bwb 90% of the time with ep struggling against 2 larger factions. If you have pact love please join us in bwb, or if you want a challenge ep is the side to play for :)

p.s. Everyone who joins ep in bwb gets there very own lusty Argonian maid to take home!
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily really? I am trying to do something for my faction, or maybe dc and ad don't want a competitive pvp environment in bwb? Either way I wouldn't post puke meme's if you were recruiting for dc try not to be *** here!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HenryIvan wrote: »
    vamp_emily really? I am trying to do something for my faction, or maybe dc and ad don't want a competitive pvp environment in bwb? Either way I wouldn't post puke meme's if you were recruiting for dc try not to be *** here!

I was just teasing. We need more people like you.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol you're about 3 weeks late to complain about population. It has been very even recently. But you go on with yo bad self : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭

ok Ep we have had both a Dc and an Ad come to this thread and as you can see they have no love for Ep and would have us at our gates most the time and they do. Please Ep come join us in BwB!
    Edited by HenryIvan on May 18, 2016 9:51PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok Ep we have had both a Dc and an Ad come to this thread and as you can see they have no love for Ep and would have us at our gates most the time and they do. Please Ep come join us in BwB!

...and an EP started the thread. Seems to be even pop : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    ...and an EP started the thread. Seems to be even pop : ))
    Owned 1v1

• Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    Pop has been alright in Blackwater as of late I assume it wont stay this way for long.
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Wow a lot of *** bags here I'm recruiting for ep side that's all why are you all so butt hurt you have to put your two cents in? Unless you plan on rolling an ep toon go troll somewhere else!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact of BWB pc NA is in need of more players! Currently the other two factions control bwb 90% of the time with ep struggling against 2 larger factions. If you have pact love please join us in bwb, or if you want a challenge ep is the side to play for :)

p.s. Everyone who joins ep in bwb gets there very own lusty Argonian maid to take home!

This is actually pretty cool, but I doubt a lot of people trawl around the campaign subforum looking to be told where to play.

And like Vendy said, besides some odd shenanigans(DC monday zerg? AD thursday afternoon zerg?), BWB has been pretty even this week
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub