The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star NA PS4

jonjon6590
jonjon6590
Soul Shriven
AD 18 Day Emperorship Dethroned yesterday evening by EP and DC small man groups. Few small groups, randoms and some really good fights. Just reporting from the Battlefield.
  • msdevious29
    Long live Ben Dollaz!!!!
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    People actually play I'm that campaign? Every time I look there's no bars lol
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool.... Now trying getting the constant 2-3 bars of AD dethroned from Haderus. Those f***ers ruined the server! At one point it was constantly 3 bars AD and 1 bar DC/1 bar EP.

AD eventually zerged their Emp to the throne and stationed 40+ at the home bases of both DC and EP until everyone in EP and DC finally left the server. The Emp is a really terrible Magicka NB w/ Proxy+Soul Tether+Sap Essence, using Julianos+Viscious Death. No surprises.

I'm NEVER paying 150K Ap to switch home campaigns. Saving up to buy all of those Akaviri motif pages and certain monster pieces. 1vXing zergs in the sewers is kinda fun too as well.
    Edited by Vaoh on April 12, 2016 9:52PM
  • jonjon6590
    jonjon6590
    Soul Shriven
    I noticed there are a decent number of people running around without triggering a bar and with the campaigns ending today, I actually saw red with a bar lol. The campaign is up for grabs though, so should be interesting this weekend.

Edited by jonjon6590 on April 14, 2016 1:49AM
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best campaign imo.
  • jonjon6590
    jonjon6590
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely way more players since i started this thread. Been a slugfest for most of the afternoon/evening today. Fun times
    Edited by jonjon6590 on May 20, 2016 2:06AM