The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF a Guild

Dugu-Qiubai
I have only been playing for a month, so kinda new to eso. I am looking for a guild to pve/pvp with. I have several toons, with a bosmer stam nb being my highest and main at lvl 47. I enjoy crafting and am currently working on blacksmithing, wood working and clothing. All 3 of those are lvl 18 plus.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get you an invite just need your gamer tag http://blackhandsofsithis.enjin.com/forum
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    Red phoenix order is looking to find members, just leave gamer tag and I'll send invite
  • CelticSold1er
    If you are interested in a werewolf guild i can send you an invite my gamertag is Celtic Sold1er there about 14 of us guys and we do alot of pve and we can offer you a free bite if aren't already a wolf :)

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • Dugu-Qiubai
    If you are interested in a werewolf guild i can send you an invite my gamertag is Celtic Sold1er there about 14 of us guys and we do alot of pve and we can offer you a free bite if aren't already a wolf :)

Looking for a bit bigger guild then 14. The bite is very nice incentive and I have been wanting to get that for my stamblade.
  • Dugu-Qiubai
    I have only been playing for a month, so kinda new to eso. I am looking for a guild to pve/pvp with. I have several toons, with a bosmer stam nb being my highest and main at lvl 47. I enjoy crafting and am currently working on blacksmithing, wood working and clothing. All 3 of those are lvl 18 plus.

Also to add I have played mmo's for the pc to include wow for 8 years and swtor from launch up until late 3 weeks ago. Both heavy in pvp and end game
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ime the GM of a 120 member guild,dues are 1k a week. Weekly lottery. Fishing tournaments we are organizing a pvp event and have dungeon runs almost every day. I also run an expansion guild and working on starting up 2 others. If you are interested let me know
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I also can provide a free werewolf bite if needed
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Hello Dugu-Qiubai -

I have been a pc gamer for years as well. I started on Everquest in 1999 and put that down for wow on release. Then went back to Everquest until Dec 2015 when I picked up an Xbox and ESO.

You should check the guild I am in out. I think with a pc gaming background you will find it to be a good guild. Feel free to hit me up on xbox chat, or post on our posts here. I am generally available through xbox glass anytime if you have any questions.

You can see our recruitment post here:
    Chaos Inquisition Recruitment

You can also check us out on facebook here:
    Chaos Inquisition Facebook

-HomCleric
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • Dugu-Qiubai
    homcleric wrote: »
    Hello Dugu-Qiubai -

I have been a pc gamer for years as well. I started on Everquest in 1999 and put that down for wow on release. Then went back to Everquest until Dec 2015 when I picked up an Xbox and ESO.

You should check the guild I am in out. I think with a pc gaming background you will find it to be a good guild. Feel free to hit me up on xbox chat, or post on our posts here. I am generally available through xbox glass anytime if you have any questions.

You can see our recruitment post here:
    Chaos Inquisition Recruitment

You can also check us out on facebook here:
    Chaos Inquisition Facebook

-HomCleric

How many members, I ask cause your guild has integrated my intrest. I very curious to explore all aspects of this game and trading seems to be a big part. I read there has to be at least 50 ppl in a guild to do so. Also while talking about guilds is it true you can be in more then 1 guild. I only ask cause I have been hunting a damn warewolf for 3 days and not found on in reapers march on my Vr1 stamblade.
  • Dugu-Qiubai

Also to add I have played mmo's for the pc to include wow for 8 years and swtor from launch up until late 3 weeks ago. Both heavy in pvp and end game

I play all 3 pacs
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    You can be in 5 guilds. 50 members is needed for a guild store(allows trading in guild) , while guild traders(allows nonguild members to buy) are bidded on each week.

I have a trading guild that I am trying to make active again, if you want to fill up one of your five slots with that. We currently don't have a guild trader, but I'm hoping to get one on Monday when the traders roll over. I can send you an invite if you want.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Which faction are you in? AD, DC, or EP?
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Dugu-Qiubai

All 3 right now. I have yet to decide where I want to main at. I am taking at least 1 character to 60 in all three factions.
    Edited by Dugu-Qiubai on May 11, 2016 1:34PM
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Dugu-Qiubai & anyone else reading who is interested,

You can be in 5 guilds at a time in this game. I am in the guild I do my dungeons and pvp etc with Chaos Inquisition, and I am in a separate guild specifically for guild trader.

The character play is the same between alliances, but the scenery if the difference. No matter what alliance you decide to go with you can still do the quests in all 3 alliances. The other 2 alliances just have to wait until you complete the main story quests in your own alliance.

We currently have around 85 members and we do not have a public trader. We could have a trader but then we would have to start asking people for donations and concentrate on that aspect of being a guild. We prefer to stick with the playable aspects of the game. We have our guild meeting tonight if you are interested in joining and have an EP member I can get you a guild invite and you can see for yourself how we interact in the guild meeting.

Feel free to message me through xbox glass as it is the fastest way to reach me directly.

Once again my GT is Homcleric
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭

All 3 right now. I have yet to decide where I want to main at. I am taking at least 1 character to 60 in all three factions.

If you decide on EP for your main please feel free to look up Fool's Errand in the usual recruiting sites/threads/forums.

Welcome to ESO, I personally love this game and the community. I hope you do as well.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• ForlornBeliever
    If you're still looking for a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. We are cross-faction in case that's cause for concern. We're a werewolf guild as well but being or becoming one is not required. If you have any questions, please ask.
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on May 11, 2016 5:22PM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Dugu-Qiubai
    homcleric wrote: »
    Dugu-Qiubai & anyone else reading who is interested,

You can be in 5 guilds at a time in this game. I am in the guild I do my dungeons and pvp etc with Chaos Inquisition, and I am in a separate guild specifically for guild trader.

The character play is the same between alliances, but the scenery if the difference. No matter what alliance you decide to go with you can still do the quests in all 3 alliances. The other 2 alliances just have to wait until you complete the main story quests in your own alliance.

We currently have around 85 members and we do not have a public trader. We could have a trader but then we would have to start asking people for donations and concentrate on that aspect of being a guild. We prefer to stick with the playable aspects of the game. We have our guild meeting tonight if you are interested in joining and have an EP member I can get you a guild invite and you can see for yourself how we interact in the guild meeting.

Feel free to message me through xbox glass as it is the fastest way to reach me directly.

Once again my GT is Homcleric

Let me know a good time to get on for an invite I work 11pm to 8am
    CubanNeckTeye
    Edited by Dugu-Qiubai on May 12, 2016 4:30AM
  • Dugu-Qiubai
    If you're still looking for a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. We are cross-faction in case that's cause for concern. We're a werewolf guild as well but being or becoming one is not required. If you have any questions, please ask.

Sure I'll take one let me know a time to get on. I work 11pm to 8am.
    CubanNeckTeye gamer tag
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Hello Dugu-Qiubai,
    I was away for a couple days, but shoot me an xbox message and I will see what officers we have online next time you are playing to get you an invite.

Homcleric