The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chaos Inquisition Recruiting Active EP Members

homcleric
homcleric
Whats good people!
Chaos Inquisition is an up and coming guild. We have a good base of members who play evening hours primarily. Most active after 6PM EST currently, and looking to expand our ranks. We are looking for players who would rather do things as a group than solo. We are looking for players who are, or have a desire to be good at playing their character. We do both PVE and PVP content. Our long term vision is to bring more valuable Pact Players to Cyrodil who work together instead of just complaining in area chat. We are a pretty close knit group of players, and have all intentions on staying that way as we progress through building the guild. We have People who can perform crafting, People who love to run dungeons, and people who live in PVP within the guild. There is no weekly fee, or required donation to be a member of the guild.
What Benefits do you get from being in the guild?
If you have to ask that question after reading the above information then I probably won’t be extending a guild invite to you.
If you think this guild would be a good fit for you, or you have any questions please hit me up HomCleric, or you can hit up xXPunk71Xx as well.
Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    We will be doing pvp tonight. Friday and Saturday nights we generally run evening into late night sometimes even into the morning.
    Feel free to check us out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chaos-Inquisition-853302634770254/
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Doing late night pvp tonight. Starting around midnight eastern time.

Hit me up if you want to take part, and as always we are recruiting members range from brand new to the game to multiple v16s.

Pvp group open to non guild members just need to be pact and in Hadarus.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Some Sunday night pvp fun for some of us, while others are running dungeons.

we are as always still recruiting active EP members who want to be part of the family instead of 1 of many solo characters in a guild. Check us out and let us know if you have questions or are interested.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    PVP was decent last night if you don't mind huge zergs slamming into each other in open fields. Tonight is the guild meeting, and some more PVP after that. Might run WGT at some point tonight for the pledge.

Just a reminder we are still recruiting active players looking for a primary guild. We have less than 100 members at the moment, but we don't keep people in the guild who do not participate in the guild. We are building a guild that is like family and want members who are active. See Original post and you can see we have the means of helping new players learn their way around, and even help get gear straightened out.

Get in touch if you have any questions, and feel free to post here or on facebook we monitor both of these pretty much all the time.

-HomCleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Another interesting evening. Guild members ran the vet daily numerous times to make sure everyone got it. The pact is currently fighting the good fight in Hadarus.

Feel free to drop by our facebook page or post here if you are looking for a guild like ours. We look forward to making new friends and bringing in more new members to expand the things we can do as a guild.

-Homcleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    I am still up in the air on what the events for tonight at going to be. I will be in PVP if nothing better comes along. Get ahold of me if you want to join up.

Feel free to drop by our facebook page or post here if you are looking for a guild like ours. We look forward to making new friends and bringing in more new members to expand the things we can do as a guild.

-HomCleric

• homcleric
    homcleric
    Wed Night is guild meeting night, and I look forward to seeing our latest members at the meeting. Once the meeting is over it will be game on in PVP for me.

Looking for more people who want to do PVP or Dungeons, and like to chat with sarcastic fun loving people. Sounds like a good place to check out then feel free to drop by our facebook page or post here if you are looking for a guild like ours. We look forward to making new friends and bringing in more new members to expand the things we can do as a guild.

-Homcleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Hey Everyone,

Been a busy few days but time to get back to it. I will be grinding tonight, and then hitting pvp.

Looking for more people who want to do PVP or Dungeons, and like to chat with sarcastic fun loving people. Sounds like a good place to check out then feel free to drop by our facebook page or post here if you are looking for a guild like ours. We look forward to making new friends and bringing in more new members to expand the things we can do as a guild.

-Homcleric