Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild

swiftKICK2pnt0
swiftKICK2pnt0
Soul Shriven
Looking to be part of a laid back guild. Recently came back to ESO so none of my characters are a high level (lvl 30 being highest.) I'm not on a whole lot, a few hours when I get off work and nights on the weekends. Don't mind if it's a new guild that I can help grow or an older guild that won't mind showing me the ropes. Also wanting to have a master crafter character so any that can help me along with that would be great.
  • JroeSweeetz
    JroeSweeetz
    Soul Shriven
    Blackhands of sithis! Over 200 members and growing. Just need your gamer tag
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely you would fit right in we have many new members who are looking for the same like JroeSweeetz and many vets ready to help
  • swiftKICK2pnt0
    swiftKICK2pnt0
    Soul Shriven
    My gamer tag is SWIFT KICK 2pnt0
  • swiftKICK2pnt0
    swiftKICK2pnt0
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry; swiftKICK 2pnt0 not the latter
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite will be sent shortly
  • swiftKICK2pnt0
    swiftKICK2pnt0
    Soul Shriven
    Alright thanks! Will accept as soon as I get home from work.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Hello swiftKICK2pnt0,

We currently have around 85 members and we do not have a public trader. We could have a trader but then we would have to start asking people for donations and concentrate on that aspect of being a guild. We prefer to stick with the playable aspects of the game. We have our guild meeting tonight if you are interested in joining and have an EP character I can get you a guild invite and you can see for yourself how we interact in the guild meeting.

You can see our post on this forum here:
    Chaos Inquisition Recruitment Post

You can see our facebook page here:
    Chaos Inquisition on Facebook

HomCleric
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent welcome to the guild
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent welcome to the guild
  • swiftKICK2pnt0
    swiftKICK2pnt0
    Soul Shriven
    @Steel_Linx43 thanks much, don't get home til 3am pst so will accept then.
  • swiftKICK2pnt0
    swiftKICK2pnt0
    Soul Shriven
    @homcleric yeah sounds like something I would be interested in, don't have any pvp experience (went to cyrodil once when game first came out) but I tend to handle myself pretty well in dungeons. And I'm always up to learn more and improve.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    I am always up for learning as well. I try to never stop learning more about my characters and how the mechanics of the game work. I will see about getting that invite your way today.
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric