Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity, DC multi-purpose guild

Vindemiatrix
Vindemiatrix
✭✭✭
The AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity is a casual *mostly* DC guild with regular dungeon-delvers, pledge-goers, levelers, crafters, merchants and PvPers, and we are looking for more of same.

Social: TS is available for general chat, dungeoning, PvP, etc. We welcome the noobest noobs and our crafters would love to help you get the gear you need to succeed! Need advice on a build, questing, or equipment? We have members at every stage who can offer help, whatever your matter. Looking for someone to grind or explore with? We probably have someone who'd love to team up with you. I take pride in hosting a truly supportive community of players. Can't find the help you need from our other members? Your guildmaster is at your service.

Trading: We frequently have a town-centered trader (when we don't, it's not for lack of trying!) and we encourage our members to shop local. As the guild expands and sales grow, we plan to acquire traders in more prominent locations.

PvP: I am homed on Trueflame, with members who frequent every campaign, and when we don't have a dedicated group up, our members can probably find a group spot for you. We fight hard but have a laugh while we're at it, and our number one compliment is that people have so much fun running with us. Our group gained its initial popularity because our could-care-less suicide missions so often brought unexpected victories. Because we are a very casual group, we will not get insulted if you are in other PvP guilds, so feel free to try us on for size while you evaluate your other options. Likewise due to our casual nature, we will not judge your build or tell you how to play your toon. We'd be glad to have you at any level, experience or not. Our groups are full of people, not egos. If you need a port into Azura for a trial run sometime, we'd be glad to assist.

Our only requirements for guild or group is that everyone do their best to get along and contribute what you can. Sense of humor is highly recommended. Our guild acronym is the butt of many jokes, especially our own, so while we strive to be a mature community in many regards, you will get the most out of our guild chat if you can crack a joke now and then or at least laugh with us. You can contact me, @Slithy_Tove, or my hubby, @stump_beefknob in-game if you want an invite or have further questions. Hope to see you soon!
Edited by Vindemiatrix on June 10, 2016 8:55PM
Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • bojack882003
    bojack882003
    Soul Shriven
    I just joined this guild over the past week and all I can say is....what an outstanding guild to be apart of... I would recommend this guild to anyone. I am glad to be apart of this guild!
  • zomb13
    zomb13
    Soul Shriven
    edit- found my answer. I am interested in joining your guild. I will be on later tonight if anyone will be around.

@UrbanZomB
    Edited by zomb13 on January 25, 2016 6:02PM
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    [Redacted]
    Edited by Stump on April 18, 2016 8:08PM
  • themooreshow
    Send an invite if you could. @themooreshow
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    I sent an invite, mooreshow, please let me know if you didn't get it ;)
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    GL
    Edited by Ironside on May 9, 2016 10:22PM
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    The Assembly will start running Trials within our own guild as the interest among our members has grown. We now have a force worthy to conquer them. We could always use more....
    Edited by Stump on April 18, 2016 8:14PM
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Been with the AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity guild for a few months now and love every bit of it. great group of people to run dungeons or take over cyrodiil with. :)
  • rongini
    rongini
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. I'm new to the game, DC, Redguard nightblade named @rongini. I have played MMOs since EQ and community is my number 1 interest. I am a casual player these days, and would love a fun group of people to log on/play/chat with.

• Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    Excited to have you @rongini I'll send an invite as soon as i get on today after work. ;)
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    So I hear tonight 05/11/16 we are going to try to put together a trials run. :) I am game for some Maw of Lorkhaj or whatever.
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    BTW if anyone in guild needs a werewolf bite let me know. Been working on a fun DPS build using the werewolf ultimate and with Dark Brotherhood stamina changes I think this is going to be a very fun build that is viable for dungeons.
    Edited by Eoden13 on May 11, 2016 1:32PM
  • ng2084b14_ESO
    Please send me an invite for the Guild @ng2084
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Last nights Maw of Lorkhaj was a good learning experience. We made it to the final boss but started losing people. A lot of fun and looking forward to more trials runs in the future.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Love to brag on one of ours; check the dps on this hit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmFuUL6Brls&feature=youtube
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Love to brag on one of ours; check the dps on this hit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmFuUL6Brls&feature=youtube

Very nice!
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My DC Alts need a home guild to PVP with in Imperial City and Cyrodil. Send me an invite @SteveCampsOut!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    My DC Alts need a home guild to PVP with in Imperial City and Cyrodil. Send me an invite @SteveCampsOut!

Hey! Just sent you an invite for the guild. Look forward to meeting you in game. Cheers
  • huskykev85
    hi I would like an invite plz you can send it to @huskykev this sounds like a great guild
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    huskykev85 wrote: »
    hi I would like an invite plz you can send it to @huskykev this sounds like a great guild

Hey! I just invited you to the guild in game. :) look forward to meeting you and thank you for your interest in joining our guild.
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I sent an email request, but should you notice this post before I recieve a reply.... please do sent me an invite...
    @Ekoe1954 .......... ty
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Ekoe1954 wrote: »
    I sent an email request, but should you notice this post before I recieve a reply.... please do sent me an invite...
    @Ekoe1954 .......... ty

Looks like someone beat me too it! I was going to invite you to the guild but it says you are already a member. :) Welcome and glad to have you!
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Eo, if I forget, shoot an invite to @zach_abernat when the server comes back up. Hopefully this will be reminder enough for me, but it's always good to have a back-up ;)
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Eo, if I forget, shoot an invite to @zach_abernat when the server comes back up. Hopefully this will be reminder enough for me, but it's always good to have a back-up ;)

Hey! I just saw this and I logged back in to ESO to send an invite out to @Zach_abernat. :)
  • pwoggy7b14_ESO
    You seem like a very fun guild and would like to be apart of it. Right now I am only at 55cp. would love a guild that i could run dungeons and pledges with. hope to see you guys in game soon. Im on AD and my id is @Wogger
    Edited by pwoggy7b14_ESO on June 10, 2016 1:20AM
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    You seem like a very fun guild and would like to be apart of it. Right now I am only at 55cp. would love a guild that i could run dungeons and pledges with. hope to see you guys in game soon. Im on AD and my id is @Wogger

Thanks! Fun, relaxed, and humor is what we strive for. CP level doesn't matter, we got people from all walks and level of the game. We are mostly a DC guild but we got a little bit of all factions. Dungeons and such are now cross faction so no big deal on running dungeons. I have sent you an invite in game this morning and looking forward to seeing you around. :)
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just looking for a good DC centered guild. Could you send me an invite?

@autumnsongbird

Thanks
    Edited by CombatPrayer on June 10, 2016 3:08PM
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    Could I get an invite too? I'm a bit newer to the game and it would be nice to be part of a guild.

@Kylric

thank you
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    I was just looking for a good DC centered guild. Could you send me an invite?

@autumnsongbird

Thanks

Hey! looks like someone added you before I did. Thank you for your interest and looking forward to meeting you in game. :)
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Kylric wrote: »
    Could I get an invite too? I'm a bit newer to the game and it would be nice to be part of a guild.

@Kylric

thank you

I tried to add you but it said that account didn't exist? :( sorry is your account name different or something? let us know. thank you and thank you for your interest in our guild. :)