The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity, DC multi-purpose guild

• CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eoden13 wrote: »
    I was just looking for a good DC centered guild. Could you send me an invite?

@autumnsongbird

Thanks

Hey! looks like someone added you before I did. Thank you for your interest and looking forward to meeting you in game. :)

Thanks. Appreciate it and likewise!
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    Ok, I assumed that was it. How do I find what my chat name is? Sorry, new to the game.
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    BTW - if it's the same as my userID then it would be @afbill
  • chicken_nugget54_ESO
    chicken_nugget54_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Could one of your Officers send me a message in-game. @Schra thanks.
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Kylric wrote: »
    BTW - if it's the same as my userID then it would be @afbill

Hey! that userID worked. Thank you so much for your patience. I accidentally also invited you to another guild first... please disregard that one. :) thanks and look forward to meeting you. Best wishes and happy weekend!
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13

Hello, I have messaged one of our officers in game and asked them to message you back. I hope everything is ok, please let me know if everything is alright. Thank you.
  • chicken_nugget54_ESO
    chicken_nugget54_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Hello, I have messaged one of our officers in game and asked them to message you back. I hope everything is ok, please let me know if everything is alright. Thank you.

Wanted to discuss about being recruited but wanted to find out some things first.
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13

Wanted to discuss about being recruited but wanted to find out some things first.

Excellent, I hope Stump reaches out to you soon.
  • chicken_nugget54_ESO
    chicken_nugget54_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Maybe you could contact me in game and we could talk.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a frequent but casual player - this is a great guild to be a part of, very friendly, sense of humor, creative raffles.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13

Maybe you could contact me in game and we could talk.

I am unfortunately out of town for family. will be back in game by end of the weekend. When I was online earlier I didn't see Slithy or Stump online. Try messaging them at: @Slithy_Tove and @stump_beefknob. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
  • chicken_nugget54_ESO
    chicken_nugget54_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I sent them friend request and a description so we could tal
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    There was a flurry of requests in there; I'm hoping I scooped up anyone who wanted to be scooped. Please do not hesitate to send me a mail in-game @Slithy_tove if you requested but did not receive an invite!
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    There was a flurry of requests in there; I'm hoping I scooped up anyone who wanted to be scooped. Please do not hesitate to send me a mail in-game @Slithy_tove if you requested but did not receive an invite!

I think I grabbed most of them over the weekend except for Chicken_Nugget154_ESO who wanted to talk to you or Stump before joining. :)
  • KellRoy
    KellRoy
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have room for one more. On the newer side also.
    @Jam.o
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    KellRoy wrote: »
    Do you have room for one more. On the newer side also.
    @Jam.o

we got room for more. :) sent you an invite a few minutes ago. Look forward to having you in guild.
  • Jam
    Jam
    ✭✭✭
    I must confess that I have been triggered
    IG : @PerfectJam PC/EU/1400+CP
    EU
    • Jam Lamia - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 41 - AD
    • Jam Elia - (s)Templar Imperial - AVA rank 31 - AD
    • Jam Siya - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Niera - (s)NB Woodelf - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Meloa - (m)DK Breton - AVA rank 37 - AD
    • Jam the Zerger - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 22 - DC
    • Jam's Karmacoma - (s)DK Redguard - AVA rank 30 - AD
    • Get Jammed - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 23 - EP
    • Jam the Stormelade - (s)Sorcerer Orc - AVA rank 19 - AD
    • J A M - (m)NB Altmer - AVA rank lel - DC
    • Jam the Undead Marmelade - (s)Necro Nord - AVA rank lul - AD
    • Jam the Apparatchik - (m)Warden Breton- AVA rank lul - AD
    • I wanna Jammin with You - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank lol - EP
    ---
    NA
    • Jam the Marmelade - (m)DK Dunmer - CP160+ - EP
    • Perfect Jam - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - One day... - EP
    ---
    Guilds
    • AWAWAWAWAR - Did you see the goblins ?
    • AoE Rats - 8 men's group
    • Noricum and KiteSquad - Don't forget to stand up for small scale PvP !
    • Former raid leader of French Coq (RIP) - YouTube
    PS : If I sum all my chars...
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Jam wrote: »
    I must confess that I have been triggered

Are you a sleeper agent that has been awakened to take us all down? :) That's cool.
  • Upsideclown
    Upsideclown
    Soul Shriven
    Please add @Upsideclown
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fun, shoot me an invite when you get a chance! @perpl3x3d

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • liquidmamba
    Could I get an invite? @liquidmamba
    Sounds like my kind of guild! Thank you
  • Rawrimapirate
    Rawrimapirate
    Soul Shriven
    @Rawrimapirate Invite please, Thanks
  • jmcm101b16_ESO
    jmcm101b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite if possible. I am still learning the game though. Casual player these days, enjoy craftin, exploring and PvE-ing. Used to be a hardcore raider back in the days when I played EQ but not anymore.
    Thank you
    @Josman
  • asgardianrule
    I am brand new but would love to join
    Asgardsmp
  • mrmiffmiff
    mrmiffmiff
    Soul Shriven
    You guys still sending out invites? A friend and I are very interested in your guild. Please send invites to @mrmiffmiff and @polaroidcaesar

Also, would you guys consider transitioning to Discord? It's just a suggestion, but it's far superior to Teamspeak.
  • chatman427
    chatman427
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my main is a v408 Khajiit Nightblade (Rhys-al-Sha). I've completed Silver and Gold, and have lately been working on getting as many remaining Skyshards as possible (got about 50 left to collect). I've done PvP but not as much in the past couple months (been too busy with Thieves Guild and DB content), and most of my PvP experience has been either solo or as part of the larger zerg. :) PvE has been most of my focus, but has been almost entirely solo.

I don't have a regular schedule when I play, but try to get online when I can. I would love to be a part of a casual guild in ESO, as I would like to experience more of the group-oriented content (public dungeons, trials, etc.). Since I haven't done a lot of group-oriented content, I am sure I have a lot to learn about that aspect of the game so would definitley like to find a guild that is willing to work with me on that without being too harsh.

You can look me up in game at @chatman427.

Thanks!
  • Epicramgoat
    Im Intrested in Joining
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    @Epicramgoat Whats your in-game @name or toon name? i'll be glad to have you join the Assembly.
  • Redneck_Geek
    Redneck_Geek
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in your guild. I'm at @***_Geek . My character is Babaganoush. Let me know if you need more informatio
  • Dallasali
    Dallasali
    ✭✭
    Hi guys, I'm a total newb but would love to join if you would have me. My in game name is @Dallasali :)