The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant 1100-1500 latency after login and then the game crash+login issue(PC EU)

• dirtyheady
    dirtyheady
    Soul Shriven
    same here all is crap
  • Floyd_Stash
    Floyd_Stash
    ✭✭✭
    Tested everything i could possibly test, spend over 8 hours on it today.
    Nothing i can do seems to fix these lag issues which occured to me this morning.

The game has rendered itself unplayable, unfortunatly i just bought thieves guild yesterday night. Was hoping to play it this morning and during the day but it's just plain impossible with these lags now.

Me = very disappointed
    Cancel your subscription - Only buy store items with ingame gold.
    Accept the timesink, refuse the zenimax player-milking tactics!
    - You are NOT a cow! Stop acting like one!
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lately I was thinking that my ISP is responsible to all the game disconnections since the pathping and tracert have pointed this out.
    But now it seems that the issue is at ZOS server side and not mine nor the ISP.
    It gotten worse since patch v2.3.11 and it needs to be fixed.
    Cyrodiil is now unplayable, 999+ lag all the time.

I suspect that the code of this fix is to blame:
    "Cleanse (Purge morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was not healing every group member who had a negative effect cleansed from them."

Now if any group in the game, be it a zerg or a small group in both pvp and pve is being cleansed and the code isn't implemented in a way it can't interupt the service due to too many IDs calculations, no wonder so many people get disconnected.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Floyd_Stash
    Floyd_Stash
    ✭✭✭
    Lord wrote: »
    Lately I was thinking that my ISP is responsible to all the game disconnections since the pathping and tracert have pointed this out.
    But now it seems that the issue is at ZOS server side and not mine nor the ISP.
    It gotten worse since patch v2.3.11 and it needs to be fixed.
    Cyrodiil is now unplayable, 999+ lag all the time.

I suspect that the code of this fix is to blame:
    "Cleanse (Purge morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was not healing every group member who had a negative effect cleansed from them."

Now if any group in the game, be it a zerg or a small group in both pvp and pve is being cleansed and the code isn't implemented in a way it can't interupt the service due to too many IDs calculations, no wonder so many people get disconnected.

actually i'm thinking this has to do with some kind of memory leak as while i'm playing anywhere in the game, over time the sounds start to buy and repeat like a stuck spinning record. This is an indication of the client itself being instable.
    Cancel your subscription - Only buy store items with ingame gold.
    Accept the timesink, refuse the zenimax player-milking tactics!
    - You are NOT a cow! Stop acting like one!