Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Constant 1100-1500 latency after login and then the game crash+login issue(PC EU)

Universe
Universe
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello,
There is ongoing issue with logging to the PC EU server during prime time(about 16:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT).
Just after I log to my character, the latency to the PC EU server is between 1100-1500(I checked in the resource monitor) and after 10-20 seconds the game crash to the login screen.
Also, I'm having trouble at login in those hours of the day.
Most of the time, I receive the error: "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection".

My internet connection is fine and my computer meets the necessary requirements.
I tried everything to solve it on my own but nothing helped:
I flushed the dns, repaired the client, opened ports, deleted the shadercache.cooked and usersettings.txt files, reinstalled the game.

Incident: 160305-000882

Please join this thread if you have also suffered from this issue.
Any information which could help solve this, will be most welcomed.

*Zenimax online studios staff - Please join this discussion and assist.
Note: This issue is old. I first experienced it months ago(after returning to this game).
If you're in need of my game consultant data(which I sent in my previous tickets), I will be happy to send you a PM with the relevant information.
Edited by Universe on April 19, 2016 5:58PM
Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
Started playing ESO in beta & early access
User_ID: Daedric_Prince