Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Critical Resistence

Oddball666
Oddball666
✭✭
I am a Templer/Healer V11 and my resistance stats are :

Spell Resistance 17084
Physical Resistance 15100
Critical Resistance 790

Any suggestions how to get the Critical Resistance higher ?
I add critical resistance to my jewelry with glyphs, but not making much of an impact

Best Answers

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddball666 wrote: »
    I am a Templer/Healer V11 and my resistance stats are :

Spell Resistance 17084
    Physical Resistance 15100
    Critical Resistance 790

Any suggestions how to get the Critical Resistance higher ?
    I add critical resistance to my jewelry with glyphs, but not making much of an impact

Never new you could get crit resist jewelery.

To get high crit resist you need to make your armour (not jewellry) with impen trait on them. A gold impen gear will give 250 crit resist.

Also put point into the resistant star in the red cp tree, putting 27 will give you 10% which would be around 700~ crit resist.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Answer ✓
  • FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend your 4 small armor pieces be impen, boots, gloves shoulder belt. Golded out this gives you 1000. Then som impen champion tree and a friend healing with transmutation. You can get to about 3100 give or take.
    Answer ✓