The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craglorn revival should be possible - can we please do fixes? R u considering them?

Lewandowsky
Lewandowsky
✭✭✭
I'm kinda throwing my hands up in Craglorn until there's a mechanical change. I've spent this weekend and a lot of other time trying to get groups and can't do it. I'm in a super helpful PVE group content guild, but it just seems no one wants to do this stuff. You can help friends through it, but for no reward for main quests and little reward for repeatables. Got through Fallen City of Shada and Waters Run Foul until the very end. Group required for puzzle at Waters. Hadn't even use up my enlightenment after hours of play. Mob XP seems to stink.

Fair number of people in Craglorn but most seem to be after Nirn only. Can you add group finder for Craglorn? Or better yet make meaningful rewards for grouping people up with finder, similar to the daily rewards for random dungeons? I really like what ZOS did with random dungeon rewards, my wait times are definitely down and it's more fun - shouldn't similar work in Craglorn? If Nirn was a potential daily reward for crag quests people would get engaged, and might drive the stupid 19k price down for potent. A 10% chance in one of those yukudan boxes?

This content is very fun, some of my favorite PVE. I think more people would play it if grouping was possible, but for people that joined late it's always been the situation that they can't progress, people had moved on. I can't play it without a mechanical change, and one that should be quite possible. When I do get a small group going the sentiment seems to be similar. Save Craglorn!

Or maybe I'm just wrong?
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to get lucky and do it all with a friend on one character, if o was able to get a piece of nirnhoned gear or burn crux as a reward that would definitely be incentive to do it all on all my characters
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree, we have atrocious lack of smallsize group content yet we have what...over a dozen GROUP DUNGEONS just sitting there being forgotten(...and soloed on occasion). I really don't understand why ZOS just abandoned it like this. Yes, they can't possibly make "Craglorn Revival" into a separate DLC and sell it in Crown Store, would have to be basegame patch. But it'd just be so good for the game overall. I mean the dungeons are already there. Beautiful sceneries, interesting mechanics, even repeatable quests - it's great, and it's just so much effort going to waste. Just needs some rebalancing to actually be challenging (again) and definitely needs more reward/xp. The xp is absolutely awful, did it on my templar a while ago and she barely got 1/3 of a vet level for doing all of Lower Craglorn. I understand they don't like grinding but THAT was uncalled for. Can at least make quests grant significant xp, can't possibly grind dailies but would at least be some reward.

Introduce new sets/scale old ones? Perhaps new styles(some of Craglorn styles are not craftable to this day) with mats and chapters only dropping in Craglorn? Make doing those dungeons exciting and rewarding, if only they give replaying them some point that place could keep people busy for MONTHS to come, all without the need for a single new instance.

Also if you're PC NA I can Craglorn with you btw :)
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Craglorn should be the first world area that should be re-vamped to scale-able content like the recent DLCs. I am members of my guild do venture into Craglorn together usually for a little bit every weekend.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Alekzander13
    Alekzander13
    Soul Shriven
    I am seeking Craglorn assistance via XBOX One. It is almost the only thing left for me to do other than achievements and Cyrodiil (Not the quests, skyshards or dungeons, did those). I solo'ed all areas, the three DLCs and got all skyshards and Dark Anchor related things. Just need Craglorn and that is something no one seems to care to do.
  • WilloFlood
    WilloFlood
    Soul Shriven
    I am seeking Craglorn assistance via XBOX One. It is almost the only thing left for me to do other than achievements and Cyrodiil (Not the quests, skyshards or dungeons, did those). I solo'ed all areas, the three DLCs and got all skyshards and Dark Anchor related things. Just need Craglorn and that is something no one seems to care to do.

Also looking to do Craglorn on Xbox, I'm EU in the AD though? My gamertag is Willo Flood14 if your still interested!
  • AidenExodus
    AidenExodus
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to complete craglorn on ps4 na as well if anyone is interested. I'm in a very similar situation, trying to unlock trophy and complete achievements for quests, and exploration. Its the only content I haven't unlocked cause a lot requires a group and can't be soloed, and no one seems to ever want to do it. I play a few hours most nights usually around 1030 PM to 100 AM EST if anyone is up for a group. Message me psn AidenExodus