LF Daggerfall Covenant Guild

aclay13_ESO
aclay13_ESO
Soul Shriven
I am looking for something casual to level in and have fun with other players who enjoy the game. I have been playing off and on for about a year now and currently have my first and only character to level 30.

I am somewhat interested in end game content in the future provided that it is on a casual basis. I recently have quit playing World of Warcraft that I had played hardcore for nearly the past 10 years. I would bring a wealth of knowledge, experience, multiple years experience of leadership, and a high level of gameplay to any guild.

If you are interested or want to know more about me please post in the thread or PM me.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are interested in having you join blackhands of sithis sounds like you would fit right in just need your gamer tag and we have a few leadership positions open.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for something casual to level in and have fun with other players who enjoy the game. I have been playing off and on for about a year now and currently have my first and only character to level 30.

I am somewhat interested in end game content in the future provided that it is on a casual basis. I recently have quit playing World of Warcraft that I had played hardcore for nearly the past 10 years. I would bring a wealth of knowledge, experience, multiple years experience of leadership, and a high level of gameplay to any guild.

If you are interested or want to know more about me please post in the thread or PM me.

Just need your gamer tag
  • ForlornBeliever
    We're not strictly Daggerfall but if you're interested in joining the Bloodborne Rogues, I can send you an invite. If you have any questions, please ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • aclay13_ESO
    aclay13_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Just need your gamer tag

Hey there. I have a few questions about your guild.

How many current members do you have?
    Is the guild a PVE and/or PVP guild?
    And how active is your guild at any time of day?
  • aclay13_ESO
    aclay13_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We're not strictly Daggerfall but if you're interested in joining the Bloodborne Rogues, I can send you an invite. If you have any questions, please ask.

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

Just need your gamer tag

We currently have 236 members, we do both pve, pvp, traders, etc in fact we just won a trader again today. Our guild activity ranges from 15 to 40 online at any given time.
  • ForlornBeliever

We are at 82 members now.
    Primary focus was PvE but with more members, we could have groups dedicated to running PvP.
    The number of people on at once tends to fluctuate but we usually have a few on at any given time.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server