The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Looking for a DC guild

arkham42
arkham42
Soul Shriven
I am trying to get back into the game and am level 15. I've been trying to play solo but I would prefer to make my way through the game with others and enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game, so I am actively looking for an active guild that I can find players to play with consistently. I am a calm and easygoing player and am looking for like minded players. I am looking to play PvE and PvP.

If you are interested in having me join you, reply to this or message me directly on xbox live at arkhaminmate42.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get you an invite to Blackhand's of Sithis check out or forum post for more details
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent welcome to the guild
  • ForlornBeliever
    We're cross-faction in case that may be an issue but I sent you an invite to the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have any questions, please ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server