The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

***Recruiting*** Active Trading Guild

FreshlyB8ked
FreshlyB8ked
✭✭✭✭
We are Old Man Meta; a trading guild currently occupying a trader in Mournhold. Reply here or message Guymo703 in-game for an invite.

A Little About Us:
Our guild chat is very active. We have many skilled crafters who are willing to help often, and we communicate with a phone app to be able to assist you as quickly as possible. In addition to trading we run many events to help players obtain achievements in-game and to just stay social. We are primarily an AD guild and run all events in that faction, but we do have players from other alliances and many that have alts in other alliances that will be able to help you.

Edited by FreshlyB8ked on May 6, 2016 4:57AM
  • pudner
    pudner
    i'm in AD. You guys have guild fees? I'm a fairly active trader but only get to play the game 7-8 hrs / week so i can't afford these 5k weekly fees (not yet anyway).

If there aren't fees i'm definitely interested. GT Kenshin207
    Edited by pudner on April 28, 2016 4:08PM
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: Our Guild Trader is now currently located in Mournhold.
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: oreri7kit
    Thanks
  • ayaeger
    ayaeger
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. Gamertag is:
    l Slims l
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭