The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild recommendations

Stormberg
Stormberg
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I'm looking for a DC guild with friendly, mature members to group with in PVE and possibly PVP (although I'm new to it). My character is currently level 44 so I'm not close to endgame yet but would like to try some of the group content (dungeons etc.). I'd prefer a mature guild as I don't want to have to watch my language whilst playing and I sometimes drink as I play. I'm not new to MMOs and have played frequently as dps and tank in various raids on other games.

If anyone knows of any guilds that sound like a match for me please let me know. :-)

Stormberg.
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, VR1 Sorc looking for an active, friendly guild to do dungeons/pledges and try out some more PVE.
    Have been playing solo for most of the time and still pretty fresh as it comes to MMOs.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Duna_Zwisko
    Post ur psn ill invite u
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN = Whiphid (I'm in DC by the way, just as OP)
    Thanks!
    Edited by Whiphid on May 11, 2016 5:10PM
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Stormberg
    Stormberg
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the replies.
    My PSN is Biggs2190457

Look forward to meeting you!