Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox 1 guild {House of Hybrids} (Ep)

Junior12109
Junior12109
Soul Shriven
<House Of Hybrids>
Ebonheart Alliance (X-box One)

About Us-
We are a house of union between Vamps and Wolfs. A Upcoming house with the power of Vamps and ferocity of Wolfs. We settle all inter specie disputes and maintain balance among every fang and claw. We RP, Raid, PVP, PVE, Craft, Run Dungeons, and Socialize. Seriously We only want people who socialize!

Why join Us?
We are a new guild but we are active everyday. When u join u have the option to become a wolf or Vamp for Free 0_o. We will help u lvl even if ur a noob. We can craft u better gear. The Enviorment is guaranteed to be fun

Of course there is a ranking system. Offerings must be made and all guild rules must be followed but the infection is guaranteed.

Ranks

Vamps. | Rank | Wolfs
Highlord. | Guild Leaders | Alpha
Nobles. | Officers. | Beta
BloodFiend. | Members. | Juveniles
Fledglings | New Members. | Pups

This is a Roleplaying guild so u can address higher ranking members with M'lord/M'lady Sir/Madam Up to you.

If U want to join Our House msg me in game or on my gamer tag if I'm not online. Keep in mind we are a brand new guild just recently founded

Gamer tag : Junior12109
System: Xbox One
Alliance: EbonHeart
Server: North America
Edited by Junior12109 on May 18, 2016 2:44PM
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    I would like to join my gt is same as this, I play in dc tho...would that be ok? I do have an ep character but it's very low rank
  • Junior12109
    Junior12109
    Soul Shriven
    It's mostly a EP guild but I don't see why not..u can also play on the low rank one and we can help u out
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the NA server? It would be helpful to specify the server in your post.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    Yeah I could do that, I got a lvl like 6 argonian nb that I can work on
  • Junior12109
    Junior12109
    Soul Shriven
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »

Yes this is the Na server
  • Diozaels
    Diozaels
    ✭✭
    I would be pretty interested in joining. My main is on DC, but I could start a new character for this. I need to breath some new life into this game. This is the same name I use for my Gamer Tag.