The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why are yellows and blues rubbish in Azura? Ps4 EU

swirve
swirve
✭✭✭✭
Please beastplayer yellow and blues come defend the honour of the green alliance.

I know it has no cp but try it, you might like having to rely on skill.

Azura loves you greens.
Edited by swirve on May 13, 2016 7:37PM
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the pact!
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It honestly seems like the yellow and blues prefer to play in lag, than without CP's!

PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Title is unfair. I'm rubbish no matter what server I'm on!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itm_Rubbish_tran.png
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't very better on PC EU

I jumped in to do some PvP in about 2 months :( and we decided to take Sej, lets just say I ended up raging after an hour of people doing the usual standing on the breach yelling at chat and getting farmed
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They're rubbish even on NA Azura's Star.
    The problem though is that they outnumber us 10 to 1 easily. I've had to adapt myself to be able to handle 7 people at once on my Stamblade to be able to try to compensate for these numbers discrepancies and it really works but I can't wait til DB in released so that I can REALLY screw people with all my poison and disease damage.
    Argonian forever
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting embarrasing. Yellows and Blues have completely bottled Azura. All im seeing is spines everywhere which they left behind.