The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New guild looking for leaders! Order of Wayrest

camsmith627
Looking for anyone interested in helping to start a new guild and make something of it. All skill levels are accepted. We're hoping to eventually get groups together for dungeons and Cyrodiil. If anyone is interested either respond to this thread with your GT or message Addonexus VII.
  • camsmith627
    Looking for members to help start this guild from scratch. When our numbers get bigger we'll run dungeons and participate in Cyrodiil. Mainly Daggerfall Covenant, but invite anyone you can. Skill level does not matter but you must be mature and respectable.

Message Addonexus VII or reply to this if you're interested in being a founding father.
  • imapogostick
    imapogostick
    ✭✭
    Love it my gt is the same as this name I'll join
  • camsmith627
    No way that's pretty awesome! I'll send you and invite when I can. No spaces for your GT?