The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Casual guild

Hearts_Wake
Hearts_Wake
✭✭✭
Looking for casual pve play.
QQ.
  • CelticSold1er
    I think the Pact Clan would be a good fit for you we are casual guild that does mainly pve and we are also a werewolf guild if youre not a werewolf already i can get you a free bite to become one my Gamertag is Celtic Sold1er if you want to message me on xbox live if not just quote me on this thread and ill give you an invite

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • F0urPac
    F0urPac
    Hey Celtic, I'm looking for a casual guild too. I'm in the EP and I am already a werewolf. Any chance I could get a guild invite?
  • CelticSold1er
    F0urPac wrote: »
    Hey Celtic, I'm looking for a casual guild too. I'm in the EP and I am already a werewolf. Any chance I could get a guild invite?

of course man is your GM tag F0urPac ?

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • F0urPac
    F0urPac
    F0urPac wrote: »

of course man is your GM tag F0urPac ?

yes it is
  • WonderlandBiome
    I have a small and super casual guild Message me if you are interested GT DeathPwny.
    Edited by WonderlandBiome on May 13, 2016 12:51AM
    "Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? The remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you will find we are all that and so much more."
    - Lucien Lachance [<3]