The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Newb seeking guild.

Slimingus
Slimingus
Soul Shriven
Looking for a guild to do dungeons and quests with, and to help me learn pvp. I'm a lvl 4
3 vampire/sorcerer. My gamer tag is Knive0187
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you an invite
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Which faction? AD, DC, or EP?
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    DC is the primary but we have members in all factions.I also have characters in all.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Hello Slimingus -

You should check the guild I am in out. There are some knowledgeable people in the guild depending on what you plan on playing long term. We have people who know the ins and outs of most every group dungeon available at the moment, and people who basically live in pvp. If you have any questions send me an Xbox message since its the best way to reach me.

You can see our recruitment post here:
    Chaos Inquisition Recruitment

You can also check us out on facebook here:
    Chaos Inquisition Facebook

-Homcleric
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Steel, I wasn't asking you, I was asking OP, lol.

Being the GM of a 100% EP guild, I wouldn't suggest he apply for FE unless he's an EP player.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slimingus wrote: »
    Looking for a guild to do dungeons and quests with, and to help me learn pvp. I'm a lvl 4
    3 vampire/sorcerer. My gamer tag is Knive0187

I'm gm of 240 person guild, Lords of Legion . Steady trader if you're interested in selling, if not no big deal. Also for the next couple weeks, I'm giving free trader access to those under vet 1 that want to sell to give them a head start on making gold, it's rough enough as it is.

We do leveling, pvp and pve as well as trials and endgame content etc. Very helpful and friendly, we are always in guide chat, craft free for each other and all that. We are primarily EP but we do have people from other factions as well. We can group together since the TG update so different factions is no issue. You can shoot me a message on xbone or reply here. Gt is TARAFRAKA
    ;)