Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest - The Missing Guardian

diablito_83
diablito_83
Soul Shriven
Hi, everyone...

LF 3more players doing the quest "The Missing Guardian". need 4 players to push the button to enter Reinhold's Retreat. So we need two more players on the exact same stage as us.

We are playing on the European server on the PS4 in the Aldmeri Dominion. If you are at this stage please message me in game my psn name is diablito_83

Thanks.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone...

LF 3more players doing the quest "The Missing Guardian". need 4 players to push the button to enter Reinhold's Retreat. So we need two more players on the exact same stage as us.

We are playing on the European server on the PS4 in the Aldmeri Dominion. If you are at this stage please message me in game my psn name is diablito_83

Thanks.

You don't need people at the same stage, that got fixed a long time ago. Just anyone v1+ willing to help really.
    I'd come but unfortunately I'm PC:/
  • diablito_83
    diablito_83
    Soul Shriven
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Hi, everyone...

Thanks.

You don't need people at the same stage, that got fixed a long time ago. Just anyone v1+ willing to help really.
    I'd come but unfortunately I'm PC:/

thank you very much for the information :)