The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF friendly, talkative, yet experienced end game PVE guild

iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
Hey all, I'm pretty new to ESO but not to RPGS and the discussion title says it all.

I'm going to lay it out for ya:
Only lvl 33 imperial stamblade.
Grinding to 50 over this next week.
Mature player. Mostly active 11 am to 6 pm EST Monday through Fridays.
Yes I have a mic.

Reason I'm looking for a competitive guild is to learn from the best. I know I won't be wanted in content right away but I'm looking for info, advice, and people to communicate with until the time does eventually come. At first I'll only do casual runs and will work my way up with CP, gear, etc for timed runs. I know it won't come easy but joining a great guild will be good motivation.

The purpose of my build is to tank and counteract the loss of some DPS with crits at the same time. Obviously taunt and use SB when needed, but mostly self heals, buffs, debuffs, dish some DPS when available, etc.

PM if youre interested in recruiting me. And please don't add me if you 1. Have children screaming in chat channels 2. Have alot of inactive members or 3. Are a merchant guild claiming to be PVE based

I've joined many guilds and have had trouble finding one with my gaming mentality and active persons/communication.

GT: iC0UNT_6SH0Tz (both 0's are zeros)
  • iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
    Also in DC but won't be a factor considering PVE will be my priority. Especially after vigor, caltrops, etc are obtained
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are a guild that covers all areas of the content. That includes a guild trader which means dues but we do actually cover all content albeit we just transitioned and cut 176 inactives if you're interested let me know and I'll send an invite guild is called blackhands of sithis.
  • iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
    We are a guild that covers all areas of the content. That includes a guild trader which means dues but we do actually cover all content albeit we just transitioned and cut 176 inactives if you're interested let me know and I'll send an invite guild is called blackhands of sithis.

Thanks man, im definitely interested. Just shoot me an in game message with the dues and any regulations the guild may have

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    http://blackhandsofsithis.enjin.com/forum

You'll find what you need here or look for my posting on this forum it has all the rules I'll send you an invite requirements of members are minimal
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Account not found
  • iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
    Just added you by GT try that and see if it helps. Also make sure both of the o's are the number 0 if you try by name again.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I will