Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Assassin's Collective - New Guild Of Active, Friendly, and Helpful Players

Assassins_Collective
Assassins_Collective
Soul Shriven
Welcome to the Collective. We are a growing community of active PvPers, dungeon runners, and merchants.
Brotherhood, unity, and teamwork are the major aspects of our guild. We strive to grow into a great community of active players.
The leadership of the Collective are seasoned veterans of the game who have lead guilds before (both as guild masters and high ranking officers of large guilds).
We are always more than willing to lend a hand and support new (and veteran) players alike. Nobody is left out in this guild.
Our goal is to eventually fill our ranks and get a guild trader each and every week. Daily PvP and dungeons are already being ran in the guild.

Message YaydolfSniffler, HipHopAnonymuhs, or xXOUTLAWSXxARNG if you are interested in joining.
Most of us are in the Daggerfall Covenant, but all Alliances are welcome. Let's make something great together.

Edited by Assassins_Collective on May 8, 2016 8:19PM
"Keep to the shadows, Brother."
  • Assassins_Collective
    Assassins_Collective
    Soul Shriven
    Please leave your gamertag here if you would like to be invited to the guild.
    I realize that most people would rather be invited instead of messaging one of us on Xbox.
  • Roadhouse12
    Hey I'm interested. Roadhouse12
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    @assasins_collective interested in merging with blackhands of sithis?
  • Assassins_Collective
    Assassins_Collective
    Soul Shriven
    @Steel_Linx43 Maybe. Shoot me (YaydolfSniffler) an invite and I'll check out your guild.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite will be sent shortly
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • zomboid
    zomboid
    Soul Shriven
    Im interesed in joining if your still recruiting. Gt is zomboid1990 not on now but will be later today.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    @assasins_collectives soo any word on your decision.
  • Assassins_Collective
    Assassins_Collective
    Soul Shriven
    @zomboid Invite sent, brother.

@Steel_Linx43
    Sorry man, we talked it over and that isn't something we're looking for right now.
    We need to grow independently and form our own brotherhood before we intermix with another.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your time and consideration best of luck to you if things change please message me