The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran player seeking EP endgame PVE content guild. PC transfer

jcjones12
jcjones12
Hello, ive been playing this game for a long time, took a few breaks but currently sit at 465 CP and 3 vet 16 chars. ive completed most end game PVE content but am interested in doing MOL trial. Looking for a end game pve guild that does organized trials etc. JCJones12 is my tag, but please contact me via forum and don't just send random guild invite IG
  • o_Skellington_o
    What alliance? If you are Aldmeri Dominion, check out The Wretched Legion.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/223434/wretched-legion-ad-na-is-looking-for-pvp-players#latest
    Edited by o_Skellington_o on May 1, 2016 5:03AM
  • camelot622
    camelot622
    Soul Shriven
    We are currently working our way to the MOL trial. We are The 420th Legion. Its a good group of people who like to play and help each other out but we are looking for the more serious V1+ players who can invest some time into trials. We have a website (in my notes below) that you can check out. Let me know if you want to give us a try.
    Edited by camelot622 on May 1, 2016 1:23PM
    EP - Tank/DPS
    Xbox One NA
    Rebels Guard
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    @jcjones12 Hey bro, Im almost positive ive played with you in Apple before (or at least seen you on the roster) anyways hit me up on xbox when you get the chance ive got a guild you might be interested in joining. my gt is savage audacity
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Check us out bro, think we are exactly what you are looking for.

One Piece

Give the recruitment thread a look over and tell us what you think. (Signature)

If you have Line hmu and we can chat.

LINE: Jaywics
    Edited by Jaywics on May 8, 2016 1:47PM
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078