The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twilight Matriach bug

mmburntcheez
It seems on my end that my Twilight Matriach isnt putting out any heals on me when I fall below 35%. When I'm in combat and taking heavy damage and watch my health fall below that threshhold my Matriach will not heal me, usually when it does or did it'd put a debuff on me but now it doesnt...does anybody else have this problem or is this bug actually known?
  • Armann
    Armann
    ✭✭✭
    They changed how pets work. You need to click it once it's summoned to make it heal you. Goes for all pets now, read the tooltip.
    EU megaserver | XboxNord Nightblade | Ebonheart PactImperial Dragonknight | Ebonheart PactDunmer Sorcerer | Ebonheart PactDunmer Warden | Ebonheart PactOrc Necromancer | Daggerfall CovenantAltmer Templar | Aldmeri Dominion
  • mmburntcheez
    How would i be able to click it if im getting my ass kicked by a mob or a boss?
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He means youre going to press the skill again to heal yourself and allies. You should follow the patch notes
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • mmburntcheez
    I just came back and didnt read them but thanks.