The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE DAWN OF THE STAMINA PAWNAGE

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Lynx7386 wrote: »

Personally, I'm liking the changes from what I can see. I've been playing a stamina nightblade main since PC beta, and it's always felt like an uphill battle compared to magicka builds. Poor resource management, poor survivability, and not really any extra damage potential, especially in aoe.

POOR RESOURCE MANAGEMENT?
    Nb's have the most OP resource management of any class aside from the DK passive of Battle Roar.

1. REFRESHING SHADOWS PASSIVE: Increases Stamina, Health, Magicka Recovery by 15%
    2. SIPHONING ATTACKS: Light and Heavy attacks restore 1090 Magicka & Stamina, Have 10% chance to restore additional 2181 Magicka and Stamina

POOR SURVIVABILITY?
    1. MASS HYSTERIA: One of the strongest hard CC's in the game, CC'ing 3 people at once within your range.
    2. CLOAK: one of the strongest escapes in the game, and now also gives you Minor Protection for 8% damage reduction after coming out of Dark Cloak.
    3. VEIL OF BLADES: This ultimate nerfs incoming damage by 30%.
    4. SHADOW BARRIER PASSIVE: gives you Major Resolve and Major Ward, increasing Physical/Spell resist.
    5. DARK VIGOR PASSIVE: gives you 2% max health for every shadow ability slotted
    6. SOUL SIPHONER PASSIVE: gives Increased healing by 3% for each siphoning ability slotted.

NOT REALLY ANY EXTRA DAMAGE POTENTIAL?
    Nb's have the highest "extra damage potential" of any class in the game.

1. AMBUSH: A gap closer that deals physical damage and is also an empower
    2. SURPRISE ATTACK: an instant cast physical damage skill and also applies major fracture
    3. MERCILESS RESOLVE: Gives you minor beserk (8% damage increase) which now has a stam version and with 4 light attacks (which can be applied while weaving) procs spectral bow dealing literally always 10k+ instant damage
    4. INCAPACITATING STRIKE: an ultimate that now scales off of disease damage, is 50 ultimate, and a stun, hitting for 12-15k on pts.
    5. DRAIN POWER: one morph gives you both major brutality and major sorcery, the stamina version gives you major brutality.
    6. PIERCING MARK: gives you major fracture and major breach, reducing targets physical and spell resist.
    7. MASTER ASSASSIN PASSIVE: gives 10% extra spell/weapon damage when invisible or stealthed
    8. PRESSURE POINTS PASSIVE: gives Increased crit strike ratings for each assassination ability slotted
    9. HEMORRHAGE PASSIVE: gives Increased damage dealt by critical strikes by 10%.
    10. CATALYST PASSIVE: gives you 20 ultimate when drinking a potion --- KEEP IN MIND THAT INCAP STRIKE 50 ultimate.

Please learn your class before you come making ill-informed statements on the forums.

Prior to the changes to Siphoning Attacks that allowed it to proc with Caltrops and other DoTs continuously, I would've agreed with you on the resource management aspect of your argument, however, this is no longer the case. Since the changes to SA, stamina management has become much harder to do in long fights. Our burst potential is still quite high true but our sustainability has suffered greatly and causes our numbers to start to fall off the longer a fight draws out. You can no longer build solely on damage and have to add some sustain to your build or else you'll start falling behind, which is why a great deal of NB I know have started to swear by the Marksmen set as a means of maintaining their resources while minimizing their loss of DPS, myself included.

The same cannot be said of magic builds that can get by with ~1k regen at best and can pump out large numbers without having to worry as often about their resources in long confrontations.

Magicka builds get by with 1k magicka? What magicka build?

1k REGEN
    L2read.

Except you know... our stam. Two maybe three CC breaks and that's it, if they increased the cost, then definitely two at most. Then gg. Now you have an uncritiable shield too.

The only thing that gace a sorc a chance against a stam blade was to survive the initial burst then counter attack on the squishy NB,

Now they not so squishy, imo making them the superior choice. When looking at sorcs and nbs that is.

I never said that Stamina NBs weren't powerful, just saying that their Resource management isn't what it use to be. This might change with DB though because now, we might not need to dodge roll/block as much since we now have a reliable shield to use.
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    Do you think this patch will make magic nb worse?

Personally, I'm liking the changes from what I can see. I've been playing a stamina nightblade main since PC beta, and it's always felt like an uphill battle compared to magicka builds. Poor resource management, poor survivability, and not really any extra damage potential, especially in aoe. It's about time stamina got some love

You lost me there. Poor resource management? Survivability? On stamblades? Rofl

Compared to magicka? Hell yes. I go stealthing around as Stam and run out of my resource. I can go permanent cloak with magicka. Stamina only has two heals,magicka has an entire array.

Stamblades don't even need cloak to be extremely effective in pvp lol. They wreck face already as is. And let me know how a magblade has more heals than rally+vigor? I only use one heal on a magblade...

I count Swallow Soul/Funnel Health, Sap Essence and Healing Ward.
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Steel_Brightblade
    Steel_Brightblade
    ✭✭✭✭

Personally, I'm liking the changes from what I can see. I've been playing a stamina nightblade main since PC beta, and it's always felt like an uphill battle compared to magicka builds. Poor resource management, poor survivability, and not really any extra damage potential, especially in aoe. It's about time stamina got some love

Compared to magicka? Hell yes. I go stealthing around as Stam and run out of my resource. I can go permanent cloak with magicka. Stamina only has two heals,magicka has an entire array.

Stamblades don't even need cloak to be extremely effective in pvp lol. They wreck face already as is. And let me know how a magblade has more heals than rally+vigor? I only use one heal on a magblade...

You missed refreshing path which also provides a nice heal for you and team mates.
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The only heal NBs have is refreshing path. Sap essence and strife are attacks with a life steal component (strife "heal is based on dmg, and only a 25% of the attack, while sap esence depends on the amount on enemies around and to be used effectively needs permablocking, which means that once CCed, you are pretty much dead).

Nevertheless, the best heal in game is an ultimate which is available for both, magicka and stamina builds. And nobody uses it
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

The only heal NBs have is refreshing path. Sap essence and strife are attacks with a life steal component (strife "heal is based on dmg, and only a 25% of the attack, while sap esence depends on the amount on enemies around and to be used effectively needs permablocking, which means that once CCed, you are pretty much dead).

Nevertheless, the best heal in game is an ultimate which is available for both, magicka and stamina builds. And nobody uses it

Now you're just trolling.

Strife and Sap are still healing abilities no matter what you says. Refreshing path does damage and heals, just like Strife and Sap so I'm not even sure why you are debating that Strife and Sap aren't heals because if you need a heal, 9 times out of 10 it is because you are in a fight so both those skills are viable options.

The reason why no one uses Soul Siphon is because it's an ultimate and isn't always available so it's an unreliable heal.
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sap actually isn't a life steal. You can use it with no enemies around and still heal nearby allies.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Strife and Sap are still healing abilities no matter what you says. Refreshing path does damage and heals, just like Strife and Sap so I'm not even sure why you are debating that Strife and Sap aren't heals because if you need a heal, 9 times out of 10 it is because you are in a fight so both those skills are viable options.

The reason why no one uses Soul Siphon is because it's an ultimate and isn't always available so it's an unreliable heal.

I was talking about refreshing barrier. A 30 secs shield that heals you and your allies

regarding the healing component, strife, being a very nice skill isn't real a heal because you cannot rely on it for healing.It needs a couple of conditions

1- An enemy around. No enemy, no heal (there can be cases, after a 1v1 in which your enemy died but before dying put a DoT on you. So, unlike Templars who can BoL immediately after, NBs have to use another skill insteead of strife to get the heal)

2- Depends on DPS. You can stack all the healing done/received you want but their numbers are not going to increase beyond the base "heal" it has: a 25% the dmg you have done. If it's a "heal", why we don't see many stamblades using it for healing instead rally/vigor? Compare that with the amount of Stamplars who use BoL (which IS a heal) or the amount of stamDKs that used GDB in the past. So, if it was a heal, shouldn't stamina builds being able to use it?

3- It ticks too slowly. Healing you for 25% dmg done every 2 secs is an entire life in a fight. You can be WBed twice in that time span. Compared that with vigor, which heals you each second or rally, which heals you each 2 secs two, but during 33 secs

Do you think any serious Magicka NB would ever consider strife and its morphs for its "healing"? It is a cheap spammable skill which can deliver some nice dmg, that can be easily weaved with light attacks and has some heal that is not great, but pretty handy for some situations.

In the case of Sap essence, though it is true that it can help you to recover life standing alone and healing others around you, the cost is really high. 3K magicka for 1K heal in exchange sounds like a very bad exchange. Again, compare that with a real heal
    Edited by Xvorg on April 29, 2016 3:17PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was talking about refreshing barrier. A 30 secs shield that heals you and your allies

regarding the healing component, strife, being a very nice skill isn't real a heal because you cannot rely on it for healing.It needs a couple of conditions

1- An enemy around. No enemy, no heal (there can be cases, after a 1v1 in which your enemy died but before dying put a DoT on you. So, unlike Templars who can BoL immediately after, NBs have to use another skill insteead of strife to get the heal)

2- Depends on DPS. You can stack all the healing done/received you want but their numbers are not going to increase beyond the base "heal" it has: a 25% the dmg you have done. If it's a "heal", why we don't see many stamblades using it for healing instead rally/vigor? Compare that with the amount of Stamplars who use BoL (which IS a heal) or the amount of stamDKs that used GDB in the past. So, if it was a heal, shouldn't stamina builds being able to use it?

3- It ticks too slowly. Healing you for 25% dmg done every 2 secs is an entire life in a fight. You can be WBed twice in that time span. Compared that with vigor, which heals you each second or rally, which heals you each 2 secs two, but during 33 secs

Do you think any serious Magicka NB would ever consider strife and its morphs for its "healing"? It is a cheap spammable skill which can deliver some nice dmg, that can be easily weaved with light attacks and has some heal that is not great, but pretty handy for some situations.

In the case of Sap essence, though it is true that it can help you to recover life standing alone and healing others around you, the cost is really high. 3K magicka for 1K heal in exchange sounds like a very bad exchange. Again, compare that with a real heal

1- Refreshing Barrier is still an ultimate, thus an unreliable heal, point still stands.
    2- Dark Cloak suppresses DoTs so you wouldn't die to it anyways.
    3- Stamblades use Rally and Vigor over Strife because those 2 heals scale off stamina, unlike Strife which scales of magic, thus they heal better. BoL is a good magic dumb skill for a Stamplar to use because they don't really have many good magic abilities to help them do damage. GDB is in a similar boat that it's a good magic dumb move but it doesn't scale off magic like Strife does and restores a % of health on top of the stamina regen buff it offers. Stamblade have Cloak, Fear, Grim Focus and Piercing Mark as their magic dumb moves and are hard pressed to find space on their bars as is without including Strife into the mix.
    4- Rally and Strife tick at the same time but since you usually spam strife during a fight the overall duration of it is irrelevant because you constantly refresh it. Vigor is powerful in that it ticks fast but it's not that magic builds don't have powerful healing abilities they can't use as well. Healing Ward is still one of the best healing abilities in the game and offers a shield to negate damage.
    5- I think any serious NB healer would consider Funnel Health a great healing ability. I also believe Swallow Soul is great for solo content like vMA because it boosts their healing received on top of being a great damage ability.
    6- Sap Essence may be a situational heal but it's very useful in AoE situations where the heal is very useful.

You can't really say that Magblades struggle when it comes to most content in this game.
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    I love these upcoming changes so I resubbed, but FOTM will be stam nb again.
    I love killing all the light armor builds in 2 seconds. Hope some of these magblades stay and dont reroll.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why on Tamriel would the developers add stam shielding instead of removing mag shielding when the playerbase has made clear that shields make for sucky PvP????

Because Shields make for better PvE? Don't take my shields away from me, I'm very squishy.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'd rather be a stamina templar at this point than a nightblade, the changes seem more conducive to them.

But there's no way I'm going to level up another character, it just takes too long.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭

YES.
    Options
  • Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'd rather be a stamina templar at this point than a nightblade, the changes seem more conducive to them.

But there's no way I'm going to level up another character, it just takes too long.

Well, VR are going away, so.... It's really not. 1-50 is not long. Now farming skill shards and other stuff.. .. That's another story lol.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally, I'm liking the changes from what I can see. I've been playing a stamina nightblade main since PC beta, and it's always felt like an uphill battle compared to magicka builds. Poor resource management, poor survivability, and not really any extra damage potential, especially in aoe.

Nb's have the most OP resource management of any class aside from the DK passive of Battle Roar.

1. REFRESHING SHADOWS PASSIVE: Increases Stamina, Health, Magicka Recovery by 15%
    2. SIPHONING ATTACKS: Light and Heavy attacks restore 1090 Magicka & Stamina, Have 10% chance to restore additional 2181 Magicka and Stamina

POOR SURVIVABILITY?
    1. MASS HYSTERIA: One of the strongest hard CC's in the game, CC'ing 3 people at once within your range.
    2. CLOAK: one of the strongest escapes in the game, and now also gives you Minor Protection for 8% damage reduction after coming out of Dark Cloak.
    4. SHADOW BARRIER PASSIVE: gives you Major Resolve and Major Ward, increasing Physical/Spell resist.
    6. SOUL SIPHONER PASSIVE: gives Increased healing by 3% for each siphoning ability slotted.

2. SURPRISE ATTACK: an instant cast physical damage skill and also applies major fracture
    3. MERCILESS RESOLVE: Gives you minor beserk (8% damage increase) which now has a stam version and with 4 light attacks (which can be applied while weaving) procs spectral bow dealing literally always 10k+ instant damage
    4. INCAPACITATING STRIKE: an ultimate that now scales off of disease damage, is 50 ultimate, and a stun, hitting for 12-15k on pts.
    5. DRAIN POWER: one morph gives you both major brutality and major sorcery, the stamina version gives you major brutality.
    6. PIERCING MARK: gives you major fracture and major breach, reducing targets physical and spell resist.
    7. MASTER ASSASSIN PASSIVE: gives 10% extra spell/weapon damage when invisible or stealthed
    8. PRESSURE POINTS PASSIVE: gives Increased crit strike ratings for each assassination ability slotted
    10. CATALYST PASSIVE: gives you 20 ultimate when drinking a potion --- KEEP IN MIND THAT INCAP STRIKE 50 ultimate.

Please learn your class before you come making ill-informed statements on the forums.

Prior to the changes to Siphoning Attacks that allowed it to proc with Caltrops and other DoTs continuously, I would've agreed with you on the resource management aspect of your argument, however, this is no longer the case. Since the changes to SA, stamina management has become much harder to do in long fights. Our burst potential is still quite high true but our sustainability has suffered greatly and causes our numbers to start to fall off the longer a fight draws out. You can no longer build solely on damage and have to add some sustain to your build or else you'll start falling behind, which is why a great deal of NB I know have started to swear by the Marksmen set as a means of maintaining their resources while minimizing their loss of DPS, myself included.

The same cannot be said of magic builds that can get by with ~1k regen at best and can pump out large numbers without having to worry as often about their resources in long confrontations.

1K mag regen and not having to worry about stam in long confrontations? Do you even CC your magicka opponents or hit hard enough to induce them to block or dodge occasionally?
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

POOR SURVIVABILITY?

1K mag regen and not having to worry about stam in long confrontations? Do you even CC your magicka opponents or hit hard enough to induce them to block or dodge occasionally?

Typically, confrontations in PvP last all of a minute. Not exactly "long", is it?
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to say church! Preach on brothuh preach. Magicka just feels so much easier even with a red guard. Stamina may hit harder but it feels clunky and not intended. Magick feels finished. I have a feeling this will finish stamina and it's about time.
    Options
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    I think people need to either go and play the PTS, or not make assumptions about things being "op". I've played on the PTS extensively for the past week and the differences are noticeable, but not ground breaking. You need to remember, for the most part its was a shield nerf, and a damage type CHANGE, they didnt buff the actual numbers, the damage TYPE was changed to align with CP more efficiently. In terms of PVE, the DPS output seems to be roughly 3-4k stronger depending on build. In terms of PVP, dawn breaker hits slightly harder, but every man and his dog has shields up 24/7 now.

There was no "nerfs" to the magicka play style, and to be honest magicka DPS still outshines stamina: Higher numbers and range

A lot of people spamming forums saying "OH MA GAWN DIs SHIZ OP M9 CHANGE IT NURF STAM MASTER RACE GGEZ" are full of S%^t. Go try it out for your self, or keep your own delusional thoughts of grandeur to yourself.
    Options
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont really think so. Magicka didnt get 'nerfed' much, except for the change in duration on damage shields and a reduction in damage for magicka detonation. Those things aside, it looks like magicka basically stays the same (some minor changes for mages guild abilities, and some improvements for vampires), but stamina is getting a lot of fixes and improvements which is why all the stamina guys are going nuts.

Personally, I'm liking the changes from what I can see. I've been playing a stamina nightblade main since PC beta, and it's always felt like an uphill battle compared to magicka builds. Poor resource management, poor survivability, and not really any extra damage potential, especially in aoe. It's about time stamina got some love.

The changes to the fighters guild abilities will make them much more useful, especially in pvp. I LOVE that expert hunter is becoming a stamina magelight now, allowing us to see stealthed enemies. That's one thing stamina builds needed was a way to counter stealth and invisibility. I also like that the fighters guild abilities will now be useful against everyone, not just daedra/undead.

The undaunted changes are looking good too: a ranged aoe root/poison based on stamina with trapping webs, that looks like an amazing ability to pair with a bow for bombardment/barrage AoE. The change to bone shield becoming a stamina-scaling ability now is even better, as it will give stamina builds a much needed survivability boost: until now, there were really no stamina based damage shields, and magicka ruled the damage shield game. Now we have a counterpart to that.

I'm looking forward to the class changes too, I kinda hope that the poison-based dragonknight stamina abilities are given new visual effects (green fire, anyone? that'd look awesome on my khajiit dk).

staying the same is irrelevant. if stamina has more damage+more utility+ damage shields then yes obviously mageblade will be "worse" as in not as easy to squash stam builds.
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already rolled a Redguard StamBlade, lvl 22 atm on live,, resting my VR16 Magblade for a bit.
    Edited by Reevster on May 4, 2016 10:43PM
    Options
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont really think so. Magicka didnt get 'nerfed' much, except for the change in duration on damage shields and a reduction in damage for magicka detonation. Those things aside, it looks like magicka basically stays the same (some minor changes for mages guild abilities, and some improvements for vampires), but stamina is getting a lot of fixes and improvements which is why all the stamina guys are going nuts.

Personally, I'm liking the changes from what I can see. I've been playing a stamina nightblade main since PC beta, and it's always felt like an uphill battle compared to magicka builds. Poor resource management, poor survivability, and not really any extra damage potential, especially in aoe. It's about time stamina got some love.

The changes to the fighters guild abilities will make them much more useful, especially in pvp. I LOVE that expert hunter is becoming a stamina magelight now, allowing us to see stealthed enemies. That's one thing stamina builds needed was a way to counter stealth and invisibility. I also like that the fighters guild abilities will now be useful against everyone, not just daedra/undead.

The undaunted changes are looking good too: a ranged aoe root/poison based on stamina with trapping webs, that looks like an amazing ability to pair with a bow for bombardment/barrage AoE. The change to bone shield becoming a stamina-scaling ability now is even better, as it will give stamina builds a much needed survivability boost: until now, there were really no stamina based damage shields, and magicka ruled the damage shield game. Now we have a counterpart to that.

I'm looking forward to the class changes too, I kinda hope that the poison-based dragonknight stamina abilities are given new visual effects (green fire, anyone? that'd look awesome on my khajiit dk).

staying the same is irrelevant. if stamina has more damage+more utility+ damage shields then yes obviously mageblade will be "worse" as in not as easy to squash stam builds.

Dont worry. Nothing till date beats the VD proxy cheese bomblade.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny cause I only got Magicka Det on my NB last night
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookin forward to Stam build being competition...and also WB being turned into a proper damaging skill...not more tripple CC you can't break out of! Magick templar will outshine everyone as we always have
    Options
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you explain the constant nerfs?! Cause we that awesome...
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The main problem are these big changes that shift the meta into an entirely different direction which cause a whole new list of balance issues.

For example the changes to proxy det, it was too strong vs small amount of targets, everyone knew and felt this in Cyrodiil.

Reaction: significantly reduce dmg vs small amount of targets and remove scaling with Taumaturge.

Result: from a somewhat OP skill for solo to group situations to useless skill.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on May 7, 2016 1:34AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options