Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pug Rebellium, Ebonheart, PvP, Looking for average or good players

MrBM
MrBM
✭✭
Recruits will need to have a Ebonheart V16 with 250 Champion points or more. Preferably geared already if possible.

What I need:

Two Healers or more if possible. Healers that are recruited are to heal and support the group and focus solely on healing and support. Any healer that is recruited to HEAL will not say oh hey I want to be a stamplar or hey I want to get this build and DPS. I need two or more healers and if that is what you join for please do that while we are running in group is my point. I do not care what you do when we are not running in group.

Two Tanks but no more even one would do fine. Tanks that are recruited will be on crown at all times and will engaged the enemy first and try and gather them around themselves. Tanks that join will be tanks and not try to be a dps while in group. Also any tanks with group support abilities will of course be using those.

One PURE SUPPORT BUILD! I need a player that solely wants to just support his or her's group. Throwing out extra heals to help with heals, also depending on what your class is, Nightblades fearing everyone, Templars sharding and using the Nova to snare people, Sorcs streaking and negating people, and DKs talons people. Basically you can still run a good DPS build with it but mainly focus on support in critical moments. Will talk more into it when you join. This person who'd like to do this will need to message me at my gamertag l MR BM l (thoses are lower case L's). This is what I played on PC because before 1.6 Nightblades were not very good. I ran with one of the best groups on PC back then and used a support build.

And last I need some more DPS. Plain and simple, I need some players that can produce good signal and AOE DPS with a group.

If you would like to be one of our newest recruits please message gamertags, l MR BM l (those are lower case L's), BladesofIndica, TheGreenMan321, or Ungodlyomen. These are my main officers and they are on most of the day and are very good at this game and very knowledgeable about this game. Thank You hope to see you in guild soon, BM
PC/Xbox NA

PC Guild: Imperator Rebellium (IR)
Nexus (NX)

Xbox Guild: Guildmaster of Pug Rebellium

EP Dark Elf Nightblade: Mr BM
EP Imperial Nightblade: 'Ichigo Kurosaki
EP Lizard lolz Templar: 'Minori
EP Orc Dragonknight: Get Lept Upon
EP Wood Elf Nightblade: 'Sode no Shirayuki
EP High Elf Sorc: Bolts for Pugs
EP Dark Elf Dragonknight: Whip of Dreams
EP Imperial Sorc: i Saber i

AD Dark Elf Dragonknight: Mrs BM
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention that we do have a lot of crafters in the guild including myself so that is also a plus for anyone that joins!
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao, sounds like you want to AP farm resource towers in haderus and scourge.

mmm i miss those pc days.

NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    For anything in PvP not really just for farming. Hard to play in a small group because all everyone else wants to do is zerg all the time.

For anyone that wants to join or is think dang this guy is full of himself, I'm not. I've had people recruited to do one thing and they did it like one time and then just did what they wanted and of course they are no longer in the guild. When your in group you do what your recruited for outside that I don't care.
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrBM wrote: »
    For anything in PvP not really just for farming. Hard to play in a small group because all everyone else wants to do is zerg all the time.

For anyone that wants to join or is think dang this guy is full of himself, I'm not. I've had people recruited to do one thing and they did it like one time and then just did what they wanted and of course they are no longer in the guild. When your in group you do what your recruited for outside that I don't care.

look man i understand you want small scale pvp (battle grounds is coming) but EP on xbox have dwindled and in away lack quality players, every ones a templar on EP or a fake me out night blade who gets wrecked.

during the day its smaller and more enjoyable but getting a small guild will not net small scale pvp, this game was marketed as large scale pvp ppl feel safer in a "zerg" especially EP we do better in groups xb1 and ive seen you around.

another thing - EP players tend to hate fighting AD all they have are sorcs and nightblades who send hate mail and exploit the game or cheat.

small group along side a zerg Use the randoms as meat shields.

NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    lol I'm just trying to get more people because I had to get rid of some people and some have quit and with the way the campaigns are currently I need a bigger group than my on average 6-8 I have everyday. That's all DPS too! I don't mind big fights it's just I need more players in my group to actually fight them :) We used to do it a few months ago and when we did nobody stopped us.
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrBM wrote: »
    lol I'm just trying to get more people because I had to get rid of some people and some have quit and with the way the campaigns are currently I need a bigger group than my on average 6-8 I have everyday. That's all DPS too! I don't mind big fights it's just I need more players in my group to actually fight them :) We used to do it a few months ago and when we did nobody stopped us.

i dont think alot of xb1 players use the forums.

try recruiting in each campaigns try dare i say riften. alot of wandering reds out there who need guidance.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE