The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cool, Laid back guild

• jbosse93
    jbosse93
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm looking for a guild and this one sounds right up my ally, I just started eso and its my first mmo so I'm kind of a super noob right now, I'm a casual player just looking to have fun and make some new friends. I'm not part of the dagger fall covenant though, can I still join?
    Edited by jbosse93 on May 3, 2016 4:58PM
  • TheLegend688
    TheLegend688
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join,
    Can someone help me make a strong viking build?
  • creardon
    creardon
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining up. GT is "ConColt".

Thanks!
  • britt24883
    britt24883
    ✭✭
    We have guild members on all factions!!
    We can totally help with your builds!!
    Invite sent out.....!! :) Others will have to message me on xbox or send GT here.
    Edited by britt24883 on May 4, 2016 12:47PM
    If you're not having fun, we're doing something wrong!!!
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm looking for a guild to learn to play group content with. I'm not a complete noob but could use more tips and experience in group content.

If this is suitable for this guild, I'd like to join, if possible. My gamertag is hugocbp.

I've been playing frequently and currently have a lvl-35 templar in Daggerfall that I plan to use as a healer.

Thanks!
  • camsmith627
    Sounds like a fun time. Add me if you can.

GT: Addonexus VII