The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf guilds?

CapnMikee
CapnMikee
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a guild that is centered around werewolves. I'm currently a level 25 and I have my werewolf skill tree maxed out. I should also point out that I don't have much experience with guilds because I just started playing ESO a couple of weeks ago and have been a solo player until now. I have a mic as well.

Gamertag: CapnMikee
Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have any questions, please ask. And if you're interested in more than just one guild, @CelticSold1er also has a werewolf guild.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • CelticSold1er

I've invited you to the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have any questions, please ask. And if you're interested in more than just one guild, @CelticSold1er also has a werewolf guild.

Hey thanks for the Mention! and I saw your post CapnMikee but in my guild 10 out of 11 of us including myself is ebonheart and we have one other AD i believe but if youre interested in our guild we have 6-7 vets so we can travel more freely in between however just a bit more difficult for social activites haha

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • LoptTheSly
    You're welcome to join my guild Fenrir's Brood. We're all Werewolves. We currently have 19 members and would be happy to have you. We're Aldmeri as well. My gamertag is Lopt the Sly.
    Edited by LoptTheSly on May 3, 2016 12:36AM