The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

lookie lookie what I got

failkiwib16_ESO
failkiwib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Me being honest about how hopeless I am in pvp in this thread: Sneaking in IC (check it out, the content is funny) lead me to this very nice & much appreciated gift.
bi34m0.jpg
in7osn.jpg
Thank you so much zoRn_1337 <3

Honestly getting this gift is my greatest accomplishment in PvP so far, second to that is when I figured out that friendly fire does not work in Cyrodiil and I could finally deal some damage without hurting my friends or myself.
Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on April 30, 2016 3:41PM
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me being honest about how hopeless I am in pvp in this thread: Sneaking in IC lead me to this very nice & much appreciated gift.
    bi34m0.jpg
    in7osn.jpg

Honestly getting this gift is my greatest accomplishment in PvP so far, second to that is when I figured out that friendly fire does not work in Cyrodiil and I could finally deal some damage without hurting my friends or myself.

Not to take away from your accomplishment, but I have to ask, you really thought they would put friendly fire into an MMO? I'm not trying to be rude, but since I've played MMO's for almost 15 years, this made me laugh out loud in real life.
    #SavePlayer1
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xundiin I came to ESO from singleplayer games. lol

..first time I saw an enemy player, he recieved fall damage from jumping down from a rock, and I ran toward him and casted healing spells to heal him up...found out he was an enemy, when he killed me.

Second time I finally reached my zerg, and I got scared of doing damage because of friendly fire or healing in case I healed the enemy >.<

My list of derps and fails in pvp is long and on-going..
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol awesome pic. I'm pretty jealous! I want to be derp too god damn it
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xundiin wrote: »
    Me being honest about how hopeless I am in pvp in this thread: Sneaking in IC lead me to this very nice & much appreciated gift.
    bi34m0.jpg
    in7osn.jpg

Not to take away from your accomplishment, but I have to ask, you really thought they would put friendly fire into an MMO? I'm not trying to be rude, but since I've played MMO's for almost 15 years, this made me laugh out loud in real life.

Apparently you've never played the greatest MMO of all time, UO. For someone who has played MMOs for 15 years, that sounds suspect, and that made me laugh out loud in real life.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DannyLV702 lol thank you ^^ make sure you check out the link to the thread, because it's really really funny drawings of pvp situations. :p
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    bi34m0.jpg
    in7osn.jpg

Apparently you've never played the greatest MMO of all time, UO. For someone who has played MMOs for 15 years, that sounds suspect, and that made me laugh out loud in real life.

Yeah, because UO was the only MMO out... by it's lonesome.../facepalm.

Greatest? yeah ok opinion noted. SWG was by far better.... see what I did there.

I find your ability to do simple math suspect.... which made ME laugh out loud in real life.
    Edited by Xundiin on April 30, 2016 5:18PM
    #SavePlayer1
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Xundiin: Plainly you've never played Planetside 2. Sooo many fools who can't drive...and the occasional instance of respawning only to be sat on by aircraft from MY OWN SIDE and killed AGAIN...it's admittedly one of many reasons I don't play Planetside 2 any more, but there are MMOs out there that do this.

ESO is way more fun, and not just because I can test for friendliness by shooting them with fire siege to see if they burst into flames...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭

@Xundiin: Plainly you've never played Planetside 2. Sooo many fools who can't drive...and the occasional instance of respawning only to be sat on by aircraft from MY OWN SIDE and killed AGAIN...it's admittedly one of many reasons I don't play Planetside 2 any more, but there are MMOs out there that do this.

ESO is way more fun, and not just because I can test for friendliness by shooting them with fire siege to see if they burst into flames...

Isn't Planetside 2 more of a FPS than a traditional MMO? If so I would imagine you could vehicle death people just like you could in Battlefield.
    #SavePlayer1
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bi34m0.jpg
    in7osn.jpg

Yeah, because UO was the only MMO out... by it's lonesome.../facepalm.

Greatest? yeah ok opinion noted. SWG was by far better.... see what I did there.

I find your ability to do simple math suspect.... which made ME laugh out loud in real life.

Math has nothing to do with this. SWG is far inferior to UO and UO was never the only MMO out when it came out. You failed at every single fact on this reply and don't know a damn thing about MMO history, clearly.

UO is still around and is not free to play. Where is SWG? I agree with your opinion :)
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    I loved UO so much I worked for them.

if anyone remembers I was GM_Scorch.

since this era is filled with reboots
    they should reboot UO lol.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy: