The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skull of Corruption PS4 NA

Cinnamin0_0
Cinnamin0_0
✭✭
Where are all you "Daggerfall elite" people when the reds are taking over the entire map?
*sigh* Looks like I'll have to bust out my mad nightblade skills and just annoy the hell out of them. :p OUR BUFF SERVER!
PS4 - NA - INACTIVE
Ayane Bluewind: Wood Elf Nightblade Master Equipment Crafter
Stella Spellbinder: High Elf Sorcerer Master Consumables Crafter
Valkyrie Vendicci: Imperial Dragonknight
Rinn Ashcroft: Breton Nightblade
XBOXONE - NA - ACTIVE
Ayane Bluehollow: Wood Elf Nightblade Equipment Crafter (in training)
Nurvyna Andrethi: Dark Elf Sorcerer Furnishing Crafter (in training)
Seina Elsinaire: High Elf Warden Consumables Crafter (in training)
  • Astrotaz
    Astrotaz
    moved to another
  • soc1212
    soc1212
    Astrotaz wrote: »
    moved to another

*Got moved*
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soc1212 wrote: »
    moved to another

*Got moved*

The reds currently in there will suffer the same fate. My guild has now re homed Skull. Time to AP farm :# . The current red emp is a stam build running vicious death lololol.
    Edited by Moglijuana on April 15, 2016 9:35PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    moved to another

*Got moved*

The reds currently in there will suffer the same fate. My guild has now re homed Skull. Time to AP farm :# . The current red emp is a stam build running vicious death lololol.

Did you know it's actually his "siege gear" he also made it yellow so watch out lmao
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • SHUTDOWNCB
    SHUTDOWNCB
    Soul Shriven
    SoC is dead when it comes to pvp. Dunno why reds are still in there, it's just spawn camping all day
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Where are all you "Daggerfall elite" people when the reds are taking over the entire map?
    *sigh* Looks like I'll have to bust out my mad nightblade skills and just annoy the hell out of them. :p OUR BUFF SERVER!

Lol whats so elite about them.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • ArchAngeI-X
    ArchAngeI-X
    ✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »

That's there's 2 guilds of them DE 1 and DE 2
    I'd like to believe that the other faction is scared of me, but in reality they're probably more like "F**k this guy."
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol about DC elite all skull was ever full of was PVErs and people grinding levels. Ann the red that roll in there are trash lmao
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess is when DC took over Scourge, the quitters went to Skull.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Cinnamin0_0
    Cinnamin0_0
    ✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »

I'm wondering the same thing. Apparently they're the best pvpers in all of the DC land. I've never met 'em though.
    PS4 - NA - INACTIVE
    Ayane Bluewind: Wood Elf Nightblade Master Equipment Crafter
    Stella Spellbinder: High Elf Sorcerer Master Consumables Crafter
    Valkyrie Vendicci: Imperial Dragonknight
    Rinn Ashcroft: Breton Nightblade
    XBOXONE - NA - ACTIVE
    Ayane Bluehollow: Wood Elf Nightblade Equipment Crafter (in training)
    Nurvyna Andrethi: Dark Elf Sorcerer Furnishing Crafter (in training)
    Seina Elsinaire: High Elf Warden Consumables Crafter (in training)
  • soc1212
    soc1212
    moved to another

*Got moved*

Any day now would be good. Been waiting for a month for your so called guild to take over.

• AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭

@GreenSoup2HoT nah not the quitters the l337 EP groups because all they can do is pvdoor. There is only 1 red that I think is/was legitimately good and he quit the game. The rest are lmao
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moved to another

*Got moved*

Any day now would be good. Been waiting for a month for your so called guild to take over.

I made 300k ap farming reds last night in Skull. I never said anything about "taking over" simply farming AP from the zerglings in there. There's no way to compete with PVDooring groups who night cap and then watch the map 24/7 bringing groups of 30 to a contested resource lol. I'll check the leaderboards tonight and let you know how many of us are in top ten overall.
    Edited by Moglijuana on April 21, 2016 3:55PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Katakoma
    Katakoma
    Soul Shriven
    Patiently waiting for red or blue to actually do something here in Skull.

It would be nice if the reds didn't give up as soon as they lose emp because they can't follow Vrtra around 24/7. Make an effort at least, we're not even pushing you guys to your gate like you do to us, AD, and DC every time you have emp.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOECAPS wrote: »

@GreenSoup2HoT nah not the quitters the l337 EP groups because all they can do is pvdoor. There is only 1 red that I think is/was legitimately good and he quit the game. The rest are lmao

Bwhahahaha pvdoor?
    On most servers you wake up to a yellow pvdoor nightcap.
    True EP doesn't have the numbers anymore but there are some stubborn good players left at least for now.
    I often do wonder where the heck EP is half the time though and why the couple of good guilds left can't work together.
    Everybody likes queens! lol
  • DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I have a alt of each faction (currently working on my EP). Every factions guilds seems to hate each other/won't play on same campaign/help each other , the guilds get smaller and new ones get made from players you left their guild for (insert reason here). It may be looked down on for playing on multiple factions but when there is so much conflict with in the faction it becomes a real drag. I'm a solo/small group player myself, but when I see a campaign in bad shape and it's because of the players on the faction it's lame.

There is also the PvDooring players which ruin the fun of PvP, so when I'm apart of the faction that is dominating the map, I switch to another alt and try to help balance things out. But I'm one guy and won't have a huge impact but I'm doing what I can at least. I'm not spy, I don't help people get into keeps, none of that nonsence. I just go in a kill/take what I can, for PvP is what I enjoy most about this game.
    PS4 NA
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    AOECAPS wrote: »

Bwhahahaha pvdoor?
    On most servers you wake up to a yellow pvdoor nightcap.
    True EP doesn't have the numbers anymore but there are some stubborn good players left at least for now.
    I often do wonder where the heck EP is half the time though and why the couple of good guilds left can't work together.
    Everybody likes queens! lol
    Yellow does it to and they ruined Haderus and EP is getting pushed by DC constantly because of that pvdoor nightcap crap that happened last campaign. DC did it on Haderus because yellow was camping their gates and on Skull because that was the Care Bears "buff server" I know EP started rolling in there a Month before thieves guild capping it with little resistance because the DC in there were afraid of their own shadows and they all ended up leaving. I don't see how anyone thinks pvdooring and capping a whole map is fun it ruins everything sadly when it happens on scourge there are very few campaigns to actually choose from to play in unless you want to get messages from people qqing about taking their stones in the sewers.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Action is hit or miss in skull. Seems like it bounces from Skull,Chillrend, and Thorn. I will follow the AP 8)
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Action is hit or miss in skull. Seems like it bounces from Skull,Chillrend, and Thorn. I will follow the AP 8)

It was pretty good in Chillrend last night, saw you there too! Hopefully those reds and blues keep coming back. It's been fun fighting those guys.
  • SHUTDOWNCB
    SHUTDOWNCB
    Soul Shriven
    Everytime I come into Skull or Chillrend we've been stuck at Arrius.

Where have the fights gone?
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    There has been a lot of good fights in skull lately. Only day 2 and made some good AP
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training