The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Undaunted Chests: Monster Shoulder piece drop nerfed because...

Dekrypt
Dekrypt
Soul Shriven
Whenever I turn in undaunted dailies and get silver and gold keys, I would request that I not have my monster set shoulder pieces replaced in the chests by lower-level set items which high-end vet 16 players do not use. I have gotten 2 monster set shoulder pieces since Thieves Guild dropped and all the rest of the "Undaunted" 5 piece set pieces are stealing the place of the monster shoulder sets that are arguably the only reason for getting silver and gold keys. Please remove the undaunted vet 14 set pieces from the loot pool. Even if they were scaled to vet 16 they would still be worthless to the majority of players. It's not as though we can farm monster shoulders the same way we can farm monster helms from dungeons. Anyone else notice this? Speak up.

Dear ZOS,
Give us a break. It's not just RNG.
Thank you for your consideration. Please fix. It's becoming very irritating.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey you should read the PTS patch notes. On my phone but I'm positive they said gear will ALWAYS be your level... Gold will always drop a shoulder, silver will often drop a shoulder, and bronze has a small chance to drop a shoulder
    So looks like this will be getting fixed for DB
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dekrypt
    Dekrypt
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks you, MissBizz. That's good to know. Incentive to save keys till DB patch, because my gold keys don't come anywhere close to guaranteed shoulder drops. Note to self: save keys...