Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XP Cake

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know why the XP Jubilee Cake has stopped working for me?

Sorry if it's been asked/answered before, I don't have time right now for a good browse.
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    because the devs said it would end on april 12th
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, ok, I was hoping it would last longer so I could level up my characters a bit faster for awhile. Thanks.
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    no prob
  • xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    Only the EXP buff is over, you can still use the cake as a Memento
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cake week was one of the best things they've ever done in this game. There were so many more people around and between that and the missions across different regions on thethieves guild tip board I feel it rekindled a lot of people's love for the game and brought new life to otherwise dead areas
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxxdcxxx wrote: »
    Logged in with an alt last night that i hadn't used for a while and the XP buff was still active ...
    smile.gif
  • ForlornBeliever
    SirAndy wrote: »
    xxxdcxxx wrote: »
    Logged in with an alt last night that i hadn't used for a while and the XP buff was still active ...
    smile.gif

The buff didn't go away until the timer ran out or you died. If you had it active and logged out, it would still be active with the same time left as when you logged out, even after the week ended.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server