The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

~~~ All Factions, 25 and Over Guild, Fun, Active and No Pressure~~~

• ReggaeRanger
    ReggaeRanger
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join.

GT: IrieRastaRanger

• jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • clayd3r
    clayd3r
    Soul Shriven
    Hey city I would like to join I am pretty new to eso but I have played alot of skyrim I am 29 and play most nights and weekends when work allows me to my gt is clayd3r hit me up I would love to run around with a group that seems like it would make the game so much better
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot edit the original posting, but we are still alive and going strong. We have a very strong Ebonheart Pact population in the guild and with the release of Thieves Guild and ability to run dungeons across factions, we are looking to add more members from all factions. We run undaunted pledges almost daily, and would like to start running trials. So, if your interested hit us up here or on xbox live. Thanks

GT: Limbolime

[Edited to remove bump]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on March 19, 2016 7:22PM
  • surlytroll
    GT: surlytroll
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: qifas3t
    Thanks
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    Do you have much presence in AD or DC? If so, I'd like to join. GT:EnjoyingComa9
  • abirdman24
    My gamer tag is Abirdman24 I'm 38 and move friendly gaming with people.
    Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent, FYI we use guild chat 1, a lot
  • abirdman24
    Awesome thank you
  • Grimsinger
    Grimsinger
    ✭✭
    Hi, all,

GT: Frank Cable
    XB1 NA
    VR3 DK EP (as well as a few side projects on AD)

Looking for a guild for grown ups in the EP and this thread makes me think that I might like you guys!

If you're still recruiting people who were born in the 70's, kindly send me an invite.

Full disclosure: I am active in chat during dungeons and events, but I tend to steer clear of guild channels cos I'm married and I would like to stay that way. However, when actual text chat becomes active here shortly you should see me quite a bit.

Thanks for reading.

FC

• jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invited
  • Vitakorp3n
    Vitakorp3n
    Soul Shriven
    GT: VitaKorp3n
    lvl: 6

Just started playing, looking to get involved with a group since its a bit more fun. Very casual player, spare time is spent on my xbox, and PC. Married with kids.

• abirdman24
    I know I just joined, but I was wondering how do you get promoted in this guild?
  • IMasterMario

IMasterMario I'm interested
  • IMasterMario
    IMasterMario I'm interested
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @IMasterMario invite sent
  • Aldoalvarezt
    Aldoalvarezt
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join :)

GT: Aldoalvarezt
  • xSquirtlesquad7
    xSquirtlesquad7
    Soul Shriven
    26 here only on when I can married with kids here as well. Invite me please Xsquirtlesquad7
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are actively recruiting both PVE and PVP. We also use the app "Band" to set up events. Search for DoG on "Band"
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 16, 2016 12:08AM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GregoryV Sorry didn't know, but thanks for the heads up
  • CheznicP
    CheznicP
    Soul Shriven
    Hey - this sounds great! I have also been playing the game for a while but mainly solo, so I have much to learn about guilds and playing as a group.

I'm 29 and currently living in China, so I don't know if many people within this guild will play during the same hours I am able to; however, it would be great to be able to take part, contribute and learn more!

I think I am level 49 and am Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf Dragon warrior.

I hope this is okay and that I hear from you soon.

GT: GdoubleU1600
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭