Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*NEW* Legion of Lost Souls II Trading Guild now recruiting members

Methadone_Man
Methadone_Man
✭✭✭
The Legion of Lost Souls is expanding and have started a new trading guild. Because of the success and rapid growth of our first guild we need to expand. Our original guild has prided itself on bringing a weekly guild trader to its members on a voluntary donation basis only, and will continue to do so. The new guilds emphasis will be on holding a high traffic main city location (probably Craglorn), and will charge 5k weekly dues. However this guild will be better than most trading guilds in many ways. The most important difference is this trading guild will not only have a great trader to sell from and make lots of gold, but it will share all contests,raffles, giveaways, PVE events, and PVP nights with the original Legion of Lost Souls guild of 500 members. This will make our events larger, the prizes better, and the raffles more valuable. Any member of one, can be a member of the other also if they like, which means 2 traders for the price of 1. We will bid on a trader when we reach 60 members, but no dues will have to be paid until we secure our first trader. Respond to this thread, or message philbthe2nd on Xbox live for an invite. Thanks!
Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Update. We landed our very first trader in a city. We have around 55 members now and are looking for people who need trader slots. This is the spinoff of the original LOLS guild, with a focus on retaining a high-traffic trader. Weekly donations will start at 2500 gold until we start getting more people. It will likely go up to 5000 gold weekly in the future once we establish a good foothold and location. For now the LOLS guild master is funding the shortfall himself.

Let me know if you would be interested. Give it a try and see if this is for you. You can also check out our Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: oreri7kit
    Thanks
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Tida2Yuna wrote: »
    Would like to join.GT: oreri7kit
    Thanks

Thanks. Invite coming in a few minutes.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    We have retained our guild trader the second week in a row. 2500 gold weekly charge is the requirement for now. It will go up in the future as we get more members and want a better trader. But for now, our Coldharbour trader has done quite well for the previous week and we expect to do well this week.

Let me know if you are looking for a guild whose goal is to retain a guild trader. You can also have access to the Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls and can even join the original LOLS to participate in those events.

We are also having a special raffle in LOLS which is available to LOLS II members. The special prize is in the Twitter feed and MOTD from LOLS guild. Raffle drawn before the thieves guild launch. 100k gold and a special prize.
  • PRED53
    PRED53
    Looking to pick up another trader. GT:PRED53
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    PRED53 wrote: »
    Looking to pick up another trader. GT:PRED53

I think I found someone who can throw the invite to you real soon. You may list items as soon as you join. Thanks for helping to make our new guild stronger.
  • thehiltons29ub17_ESO
    Killer2969
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Killer2969

I've been away on vacation. I'll send invites to the original LOLS (which has a Trader this week) and the LOLS II guild (which lost its Trader this week).
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    We have a guild trader this week in Coldharbour. Message Methadone Man on Xbox Live if you need a guild trader. There is 2500 gold weekly fee.
  • bearspater
    Hi, gamertag is Steve 1085
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    bearspater wrote: »

I'll add you tonight when I log.

Starting next week, the weekly fee is up to 3k. We got a better Trader.
  • UnBelievaBill
    UnBelievaBill
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind an invite. V16 Templar healer.

GT: UnbelievaBill
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    bearspater wrote: »

There is no account with that name. Unable to invite.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind an invite. V16 Templar healer.

GT: UnbelievaBill

Sent.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    We have a city trader again this week, and are still looking for new sellers. Dues right now are only 3000 gold per week! Message Methadone Man on Xbox live if interested. Thanks.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Guild master is instituting a new recruitment program for LOLS II trading guild. Check our the post titled "Legion of Lost Souls II recruiter program" on the official website

http://legionoflostsouls.gamerlaunch.com/

I have opted not to receive any gold from the recruitment since I am just happy to grow the guild. But to anyone else who wants to try this, please read the post and you're welcome to try. You'll need to be a LOLS II member, of course.

If anyone is interested in joining our trading guild, feel free to message Methadone Man. Dues are 3000 gold per week via guild bank deposit. Someone keeps track to ensure everyone pays their fair share.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    We won our Trader bid the fourth week in a row. 3k weekly fee for now. Let Methadone Man know if you would like an invite to our Trader Guild.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    GT Steel Linx43
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send the invite to Stel Linx43 when I log next.

Announcement: we are now holding a raffle for any members of LOLS or LOLS II. The prize will be all 14 Malacath Motifs + 30 potash. Interested members can send 5k gold per raffle ticket desired to philbthe2nd to be entered for the prize drawing. Raffle ends 12 am EST on 5/10/2016.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • ToxicBrainz
    ToxicBrainz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite gamer tag Toxicbrainz
    Kill or be killed...
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Invites coming. Any new members, please be sure to check our optional Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls for upcoming event info including our Malacath Motif raffle. You could win all 14 Malacath motifs if you're number is selected.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use Twitter is there anywhere else I can check?
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use Twitter is there anywhere else I can check?

The Message of the Day will contain abbreviated info on upcoming info. If you'd also like an invite to the original LOLS guild, we also have a guild trader. In essence, you'd be getting two traders for the price of one. The original LOLS is our casual, social guild. Members of either guild are eligible for the weekly contests, weekly gold raffle, and this special motif raffle.
    Edited by Methadone_Man on April 25, 2016 9:35PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any dues for the original guild?
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any dues for the original guild?

No mandatory dues for original LOLS. Optional donations are welcome, as the guild master bids on traders weekly. However, since original LOLS has been running around 480 to 490 member capacity for quite some time, the guild master periodically removes members who are not active or who have contributed no gold in the last month despite using the guild trader. This makes room for new active members.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Makes sense ok I'll take an invite I'm running a guild myself so I will contribute when I am able. How do promotions work?
  • ToxicBrainz
    ToxicBrainz
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance I can get a invite to the original LOLS?
    Kill or be killed...
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance I can get a invite to the original LOLS?

Done.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    We retained our city guild Trader for yet another week. Let me know if interested in a guild focusing on maintaining a Trader. 3000 gold weekly deposit into guild bank, at this time.