The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ignored ticket regarding Guild Ownership

Rhynchelma
On 04/04/16 I submitted a ticket 160404-002752 regarding guild leadership for a guild of which my account is a member and which has had no other member log on for 20 months.

The guild is X Dark Alliance X

I know from reading here and from my brother's experience that this is a not uncommon problem that requires your staff to check the guild's history and to change the leader.

On 0//04/2016, I received a reply from your team which, quite frankly, was ridiculous. I can only think that they sent a reply in error.

I replied and asked them to look at the problem again.

On 04/06/2016, "Shannon" replied stating that the procedure would be followed.

On 04/07/2016, "Derek" sent a reply. Again, he replied to some imagined problem that was completely irrelevant to my problem.

I replied the same day asking for the problem to be handed to someone who could deal with it.

On 04/11/2016, your "96 hours" later, I asked again for this problem to be addressed.

On 04/16/2016, I asked again.

It seems that the support staff are avoiding having anything to do with my ticket. What is the solution?

Thanks
  • Rhynchelma
    Well, thanks, it's fixed now. Thanks for fix, sorry there was such a delay. All's well that end well.