Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium Relics Help!

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
I think I only need 2 more relics to complete it, but I can't figure out where Agra Crun, Coldwinds Skull or the Armlet of Torug are... can someone give me pointers? Esp. for the Armlet of Torug, even the vid guide I looked at wasn't very helpful, just said it was at the top of a mountain... that narrows it down, huh?

Thx for any help.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
  • ForlornBeliever
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've got all but one now, thanks. I don't think I can get the last one until I've finished the main Wrothgar quest-line though.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You cant get the skull until you finish the main questline.Once you turn in all the others,she will tell you to come back when you are ready.THEN she'll give you the last relic quest,the Skull. I found this out the hard way.I thought I was done,then found out nope. XD
    Edited by Volkodav on April 22, 2016 3:13AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The amulet you don't actually need, I have done it but never collected it, it's part of another quest but I let the orc take it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!