Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advisable traits for endgame stamina DPS?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Going to be crafting my V16 armor set soon-ish (once I gather the style materials and the rest of the Rubedo leather) along with some weapons. I just wanted some advice on what traits to have.

I'm going for Stamina DPS, and currently am equipped with the Thief stone boon (increase to weapon crit chance).

I want to know what traits in particular are advised for armor and weapons (I'll be going dual daggers for main and bow for backup).
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Infused for extra stam, a few impen pieces, people like divines alot as well. Reinforced is decent for med/heavy
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • Toxie50
    Toxie50
    ✭✭
    Divines on all pieces is afaik the best!
    Precise on the weapons
    and if you have above 50% crit chance or higher you go with shadow stone, if not thief stone.

Good luck!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For pve? Divines.

Pvp? Impen.
  • MaxTM
    MaxTM
    ✭✭✭
    Toxie50 wrote: »
    Divines on all pieces is afaik the best!
    Precise on the weapons
    and if you have above 50% crit chance or higher you go with shadow stone, if not thief stone.

Good luck!

Divine on all pieces is correct and precise weapons too, but your PvE avg. DPS the Thief is better in 98% of the cases :) (the 2% are the builds where you got insane Crit Chance either through set bonuses or 7/7 Medium) then obviously the shadow is stronger