Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Quests

cedar45
cedar45
Soul Shriven
Why does the dungeon quests reset when you go back into one. I just done darkshade caverns for the first time with the activity finder but the group leader disbanded the group before I could turn in the quest. I went back in by myself to finish it but the quest reset. I don't know when I'll get a chance to do it again as I usually only get Fungal Grotto with the DF.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the past there were a lot of issues when people in a group were on different stages in those quests, so often everyone had to abandon the quest and do it again from the beginning to get it working. So reseting it automaticly makes your life a little easier.
    Next time just tell your group that you are doing the quest and ask them to not dispand the group right away so you can complete it. Most people are kind enough to wait those few seconds for you.
    Additionally you can select specific dungeons in the dungeon finder if you only want to do those.
  • cedar45
    cedar45
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the response. haven't had much luck with the SDF on the ps4. Guess I'll have to keep trying to find a group to run dungeons with. Its a little harder with no text chat as most people aren't on area chat.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to find a guild for pve, and join them.... get some friends etc. it helps a lot not to depend on grouping tool for dungeons.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Try to find a guild for pve, and join them.... get some friends etc. it helps a lot not to depend on grouping tool for dungeons.

Grouping tool sucks... not all of the time, but a lot - therefore it sucks. I agree, join a guild (you can even use these forums to find one) and try to get some people on your friends list.
    PC/NA