Experienced player looking for a new home.

byrdmanwes
byrdmanwes
✭✭
Trying to find a PvE guild for trials and high level dungeons. Hoping to find a group of mature players with semi-serious attitudes about running trials. Somewhere where I can have an actual spot for trials and not just a filler.

As far as myself I've played MMOs for a long time, I enjoy the strategic aspect of it, finding the most efficient way to do something. Defiantly willing to help people get gear as long as it's paid forward once they get what they need. Will help craft sets and the like.

As far as my characters I have a v16 Templar Healer and a v16 Stamina Sorcerer Tank. Have full crafting. Both are Aldemeri Dominion.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Breton Templar Healer-AD
Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
GT: Mr Byrdman86
CP: 600
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gm of a 180 person guild across all factions. Very friendly and active and we run dungeons and pve constantly. Always in chat etc. You're more than welcome to join us. If you click my name and look on my profile I have a recruitment post around here somewhere, it won't let me post the link.
    If you are interested msg me on xbone. GT is TARAFRAKA
    Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Looking for the same thing a guild I can heal for in high level dungoens and trails. I am a templar healer and been playing since the first day message me in game Dirtydirt81
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    byrdmanwes wrote: »
    Trying to find a PvE guild for trials and high level dungeons. Hoping to find a group of mature players with semi-serious attitudes about running trials. Somewhere where I can have an actual spot for trials and not just a filler.

As far as myself I've played MMOs for a long time, I enjoy the strategic aspect of it, finding the most efficient way to do something. Defiantly willing to help people get gear as long as it's paid forward once they get what they need. Will help craft sets and the like.

As far as my characters I have a v16 Templar Healer and a v16 Stamina Sorcerer Tank. Have full crafting. Both are Aldemeri Dominion.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.
    Dirtydirt wrote: »
    Looking for the same thing a guild I can heal for in high level dungoens and trails. I am a templar healer and been playing since the first day message me in game Dirtydirt81

Do you either of you stay up late on weeknights? (Past 12pm)
    Edited by AtraisMachina on April 19, 2016 3:18PM
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    On occasion. Depends on what's going on the next day
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600