Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gilded Reavers |DC| |NA| |XBX1 |#1 N/A Endgame Trial Guild. (1st guild N/A to clear vet MoL)

Tegah
Tegah
Gilded Reavers a PvE endgame guild founded on launch). We're currently looking for a few new nembers. Specifically, we're looking for DPS and Heals but will take exceptional players of any class or role.

Gilded Reavers is the number one ranked PvE guild on all console platforms. We held the #1 leaderboard position for every Trial pre Thieves guild. That includes SO, AA and HR. Our HR score was actually the highest ranked score across N/A. We were the first to clear through Vet Maw or Lorkaj across all N/A platforms and are proud to say so.

Not an exceptional player but want to be? No problem! If someone has the right attitude and wants to improve, we'll put in the time to get them there. What we're looking for are the intangibles, the things you can't teach (attitude, dedication, loyalty, etc.). We do limit the number of "prospect" spots but if you are interested, please send us a message to set up an interview.

You'll find our members consistently among the upper tier on the boards and our guild members were the first to get V16 clears in ICP. Along with first Dungeon clears through ICP and WGT we also have the Console First for SO, HR, AA.

What to expect if accepted:
We raid a minimum of three times a week and will continue to raid for guild cohesion and leaderboards despite the lack of any new Trials coming with All members will go through a short interview. DPS classes will take a DPS test so we have a baseline of where you're currently at. Healers / Tanks will do a WGT run with an officer to establish their baselines. We want players to give their best but don't stress about these "tests". We've taken players who failed the DPS test and a week or two later had them ranking in the guild's top half for DPS.

What to expect when raiding:
Our raids are structured and organized. During raids we expect everyone to pay attention and to know their roles. Instructions will be given in a clear and concise manner and raid leaders will check to make sure everyone understands their assignments. We operate off "big boy" rules. Don't show up to a raid with broken gear, un-charged weapons, no potions, food or repair kits. These are basic things we shouldn't have to address. If you mess up during a raid, no big deal..now you know. Keep making the same mistake and you'll be given a warning. Continue making the same mistake after that and you'll be replaced. You'll be more than welcome to raid again the next night but understand that 11 other people are dedicating their time to the raid and we're not going to hold the entire raid up for one person.

What not to expect:
A raid slot your first day in the guild. Show up for raids in case a spot is open but understand that you may have wait a bit. A lot of our long time raiders don't mind taking nights off so odds are you'll be raiding sooner than later. Bottom line, do your time, put in the effort to get to know people and before you know it, you'll be a regular.

Open Raids:
Understand that the "main" raid team is full of members who know their classes in and out and have been raiding in ESO for almost 12 months now. The players are refined and very skilled. Those players did not just hop into the game like that they were taught by others and took advice and read fourms from countless of areas. With all this being said it is very completive for the main raid slots. We host on Thursdays and Fridays at 7:30 CST a raid group that if you show up you will be invited. You will also be taught all raids and GR strategys to become part of the "main" raid team.

How to start raiding from the start:
Want to raid right off the bat? Think you have the skills do to so? Well we would like to see if that's true. Understand that we do accept very highly experienced raiders that have experienced across both PC/XBX platforms. Requirements for this is at least 450 CP and Malestrom weapons. We will test you in multiple ways to insure you can handle and play at a high level with the current team.

If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website, Gildedreavers.enjin.com . If you have any further questions make sure to send an XBXL message to Daniel Craig! We hope to see you ingame!
Edited by Tegah on April 21, 2016 11:30PM
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Still looking for dedicated members!
  • Ryan500mtm
    Ryan500mtm
    Soul Shriven
    Yes! I'm in. I will be messaging you.
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Ryan500mtm wrote: »
    Yes! I'm in. I will be messaging you.

Please do any time gamertag is Daniel Craig
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    This is a great guild, with good leadership in Daniel. Paragon won't let me shine on my stam sorc dps. I'll come heal for you guys.
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    ^
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    -
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Recruiting healers
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    ^
  • l_GodSkillz_l
    l_GodSkillz_l
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. I'm a dedicated Templar healer, know my class very well. In-game GT: L_godskillz_L
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Coming into new patch were looking for more dedicated members, contact me through xbx1 my GT is as follows. ...Daniel Craig
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Recruiting Healers and Magicka DPS (specifically mag NB's and mag Templar's) Contact Daniel Craig for a quick interview!
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    recruitment is currently open.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Im down. Stamplar and sorc at v16 ive dps tested my stamplar before on bloodspawn and am semi experienced in trials. I have alot of maxed gear but still have room to improve on gear and on my damage rotations.
    Edited by AtraisMachina on April 19, 2016 4:25AM
  • Tegah
    Tegah
  • skatterbraynz
    don't know if you guys are accepting AD players but I'm a V16 templar healer 400+ CP with spell power cure looking for a trials guild.. I also have to V16 DPS sorc and dk... they need some work tho brought the sorc from v10 to v16 and the dk from 3 to v16 last week...
    Edited by skatterbraynz on April 20, 2016 12:02AM
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    don't know if you guys are accepting AD players but I'm a V16 templar healer 400+ CP with spell power cure looking for a trials guild.. I also have to V16 DPS sorc and dk... they need some work tho brought the sorc from v10 to v16 and the dk from 3 to v16 last week...
    Go ahead and apply at our website! Ill be able to speak with you after about all the indepths about your AD toon.
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Gildedreavers.enjin.com
  • Death_Angel27
    I am end game, My main is a sorc with all gold gear and maelstrom weapons have 2 other champion characters.
    would like an invite, GT:xALPH4xWOLFx
    V16 Sorcerer-DPS
    V16 NightBlade-DPS
    V16 Templar-DPS
    501+ CP
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any spots open?
  • masoncu
    masoncu
    GT: Mercurrie xD
  • Pistolterrence
    Pistolterrence
    Soul Shriven
    I'm trying to join, the website wants me to pay though?
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    561+ Dk tank has tanked all trials.
    o Lady Velius
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]