Looking for guild

Twinna
Twinna
Soul Shriven
So I have recently started playing the game and I have started getting to the point where I want to play with others in the game to just mess around and have some fun. I have a level 28 Nightblade in the Ebonheart Pact, so I am looking for a guild centred around Ebonheart if possible.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues if you wish. We are cross-faction but we have a fair amount of Ebonheart players. If you have any questions or want an invite, just ask. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on April 13, 2016 11:28PM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • CelticSold1er
    Hey we have a guild that is Ebonheart pact based only we are called The Pact we are a wolf clan and 4 of us right now can give bites if youre interested would you like an invite to our guild? we also do alot of PVE and some of the guys do PVP we are a fun laid back group though no required time to play or any of that nonsene

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • CelticSold1er
    Oh ps there are 7 total in our guild but we are looking for more members

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]